Chapter 25

Jas-
I cant believe it. Right infront of me is Lyam and My momma. I thought she was dead. Well good thing I have Glasses and new clothing so. We walked over were they was and I started looking at stuff. I bumped into Ayanna on accident and My glasses almost fell.

"Hay Watch were you going." I smiled.

"Hay that smile looks familiar." My momma said.

"Ummm no." i said.

"Jasmine Is that you?" she took my glasses off.

"Yes mom it is." I put my head down.

"Hey Ms.Nikki." Leon said.

"Leon were is Lena?" she asked looking mad.

"With her BOYFRIEND." he smiled.

She stormed off looking pissed. Oh no why is she even here? Just to much also I thought Lyam and my momma broke up. I dont care.

Lena-
Right now im over Jay house and we having so much fun together. I wanna say I love him but We just met legit just met. We love takin pictures together like this one from today.

I got a text from Nikki sayin come to the house like what the hell. Anyway I gave Jay a kiss then left. I dont drive a Charger no more Jay bought me a Range Rover like Omg. When I pulled up I could here yelling. I walked in, Ms.Nikki, And Lyam were there like im not leaving Cali I love it to much.

"Why yall kids not in school huh!?!" Ms. Nikki yelled.

"Why you care anyway, you were never there NEVER I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS." Jas said storming out but Nikki stopped her.

"Dont you even say dat, I tried you know do u even see yo dad helping? No he with Maya getting Married." She said.

"GET THE HELL-WAIT WHAT!?!" Jasmine Yelled.

"Yea they got married Two days ago, Why are you here in Cali." Nikki asked.

"Because We tried to take the fact that our mom was with Mr.Robert but We couldn't she took her mind off of us and just focused on her new kids." I said getting up.

"Well You kids can stay I just wanted to know why." Nikki said walking out.

"Byeee." Jasmine slapped the door.

"Why you do her like dat Jas." Leon said.

"She doesn't understand, Im grindin to hard for someone to fuck it up now." she said leaving.

I understand Jas but im happy that im not leavin my Jay, dats my baby.