Chapter 2

Hey there!

Bob here, along with the second chapter!

Hope you enjoy, and don't be afraid to give constructive criticism; if there's something you want to read or have me to fix let me know!

0000000000000000000000000

Percy Pov

As soon as I woke up i knew something was wrong. I didn't feel any of the normal grogginess of waking up from sleep; I was instantly awake and aware of everything in the room with an uncanny sense of detail. I found myself in a pristine white room with two beds, mine and one on the wall across from me, the feet of both beds facing each other and a bedside table on the right hand side of the person in the bed pressed against the wall with tissues a glass of water (mine full the other across the room upside down and empty) and a lamp on. The lamp on the other bedside table was also on. If it wasn't odd I saw all of this I knew that the lamp next to my bed was 1.2% dimmer than the one. I also could tell the bed across the room wasn't sleep in for at least two days, but someone sat on the edge of the bed very recently (in the past two hours), and that the ice in my glass were half melted and would last approximate 15 more minutes at the 68 degrees F (20 C) the room was at.

Honestly, I was a little freaked out. Why do i know all this? I thought This is so weird...

As I thought the door to my room opened and Apollo along with Hephaestus walked in. What is Hephaestus doing here I wondered asHephaestus sat on the bed across from me At least I know who was sitting on the other bed. My confusion must have shown on my face as Apollo answered my unspoken question, "Hephaestus has something he needs to tell you."

He then grinned, "So, Perce, how do you like my temple?"

"It's a lot less flashy than I thought it would be," I frowned, "What does Hephaestus need to tell me?"

Apollo's smile melted instantly, "Perce," he began, "You were wounded more than you possibly could've survived." 

He turned to Hephaestus with a helpless expression on his face.Hephaestus grumbled and fidgeted with something in his hands a bit before sighing deeply and meeting my eyes, "Percy," he grunted, "you were hurt so bad Apollo couldn't heal you. He called me to come over and we discussed an idea the two of us were working on."

"What?" I asked wondering What could it possibly be?

"You're a cyborg, now Percy."Hephaestus stated bluntly, "I repaired your legs, right arm and the right half of your face with a celestial bronze mesh that is as flexible as skin. Your intestines were crushed by the ruins that fell on your and are now replaced with a synthetic version."

I looked at Apollo disbelievingly, How absurd I thought.

"It's true," Apollo sighed, "I'm so sorry Perce..." He conjured a full body mirror unable to say more.

I got out of the bed and looked at my reflection, I notice I am dressed in pjs; the same ones from my cabin that had little tridents all over them. I looked at my face and the first thing I saw was my robotic eyes they literally glowed a vibrant green, not so different than before, but obviously mechanical. Then I noticed my face was cut into sections, some robotic including both my ears eyes and jaw. The right side of my neck was also robotic so I took off my top and saw that it went all across my body and, by pulling up my pant legs, I could see it covered my legs as well. I scanned my entire reflection again. My vision snapped to my eyes again as they faintly pulsed. I realized it pulsed in time with my heartbeat.

"Well," I said, "Thank youHephaestus for saving my life." I noticed now a slightly robotic undertone to my voice probably unnoticeable to anyone without robotic hearing. "I guess it could be worse. I mean I could be dead, right?" I joked.

"Yeah," Apollo said softly, "Perce, if... if you need anything,Hephaestus and I are hear for you, alright?"

"Thanks Apollo, thanks both of you." I replied tearing up a bit.

"Well then,"Hephaestus grunted, "we'd better bring you to the Council Meeting."

"Yes," Apollo nodded, "You're right. C'mon Perce, lets go."

With that Apollo grabbed my shoulder and flashed out. I noticed that I didn't have to close my eyes while he flashed, Perks of being a robot  I thought.

  ---Time skip of Awesomeness Poor Percy..... It's about to get worse......---  

Apollo flashed me outside the doors to the Council building.

"I wanted you to be able to enter on your own." Apollo explained.

I gave him a hug and muttered a quick thank you. He looked at me smiled and flashed inside.

I took a quick breath let it out slowly and pushed open the doors.

  0000000000000000000000000 

Ouch, five years gone and end my first update back as a cliffie.

Hopefully you guys don't hate me... anyways, I've moved my bunker because the other one had the door blasted off by an RPG and creepy stalkers talking to me behind my back soooooooooo, i live here now

See you all next update and goooooooood byyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! 

P.S. I hear that Time Skip of Awesomeness is making more cookies for my return, how nice!!!

(Yes they are blue) Cookies for everyone!!!! (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)  (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)