Chapter 4-Together at last.

TROYES POV

I was started to get worried about Tyler. He wouldn't just ignore me for no reason...

I texted him. 

Hey Tyler. Just tell me if you don't want to be with me, I mean I do understand. Troye x

My phone started to vibrate. It was Davey. Shit.

Davey: This Troye?

Troye: Um yeah. Why?

Davey:Do you know where Tyler is? I'm really worried.

Troye: You mean he's not with you?

Davey: No, I thought he was with you. Meet me at the garages near Tylers house.

Troye: Okay, I'll be five minutes.

DAVEYS POV

My plan was in action.

TROYES POV

I got to the garages and stood outside, Davey wasn't anywhere to be seen to I was ready to leave and go back to mine and Tylers apartment..When I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I spun round on my heels and stood face to face with someone wearing all black with a ski mask on.

I took a step back.

He lifted a baseball bat up and I felt a sharp hit against my shoulder.

The next I remember was waking up in a dark room. I could sense someone elses presence in the room.

Troye: Wh-Who is it?

The person: Tr-Troye is that you?

Troye: Tyler. Tyler whats going on?

Tyler: Its Davey. I think he's going to kill us.

Troye: We need to get out of here. NOW.

I fumbled in the dark for his hand.

Tyler: There is no point. We are locked in here.

Troye: I'm scared Tyler, I just want everything to be okay.

Tyler: Babe, everything will be fine. Close your eyes and pretend. Everything will be better.

As long as we are together.

Davey: aw, sleeping beautys awake! Aw how cute are you two? Its a shame one of you won't live to see your wedding day.

I felt Tylers hand tighten up. I couldn't do anything to help and I felt weak.

AUTHORS NOTES

Read my Shoey fan fic, its 'Shoey Forever'.