Epilogue

Last chapter guys! 😬

"Oh what shall we do with a drunken sailor, what shall we do with a drunken sailor, what shall we do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?"

"Chuck 'em in a longboat till he gets sober, chuck 'em in a longboat till he gets sober, chuck 'em in a longboat till he gets sober, early in the morning!"

Skye laughed, "Andrew, Nicholas, do really need to sing that all hours of the day?"

They ran over to her and grabbed onto her legs, "mom, it's a great song!"

She peeled them off of her legs and ruffled the twins hair, "no it's not, it's annoying. Why can't you be like your sister?"

The eight year olds looked over at their three year old sister who was waddling around the deck, chasing her father with a small wooden sword, "I'll get you daddy!"

Ward turned around with a big smile on his face, "oh really Gracie? What if I get you first?"

She giggled as he picked her up and spun her around. He held her against his hip and tickled her ribs until she was practically crying from laughter.

He set her back down on the ground and she picked up her sword again while he picked up his. After she grabbed her sword, he set her on top of a barrel, so they could be a little bit closer in height.

After a few minutes of clanging the wooden sticks together she finally poked him in the stomach and he fell to the ground, "oh no! You got me!"

She slowly got down off of the barrel and went to Ward's face. She poked his chin, "you're ok daddy!"

He opened his eyes and grinned, "you're right."

She laughed and ran to Skye, "daddy's silly!"

Skye leaned against her husband's side as he put an arm around her and smiled, "you're daddy is a big goofball, isn't he?"

The twins laughed, "yes he is!" before running off to go play with Red-beard before Ward was able to catch them and tickle them for calling him silly.

"Yes he is," Skye said fondly as Ward kissed her soundly on the lips.

"Yuck!"

They broke apart and turned to Grace who was sticking her tongue out, "that's yucky!"

Ward scooped her up and handed her her doll whom she proceeded to hug tightly.

"Would you prefer it if mommy and I fought?"

Grace's eyes widened and she shook her head, "no!"

"Good," Skye laughed, "because hopefully that won't be happening anytime soon."

Suddenly a loud crash came from the other side of the ship followed by an, "oops!"

Skye smiled as Ward groaned. She shrugged, "they're your kids."

"How come they're always my kids when they're dumping barrels of food all over my ship?"

"Because they get the mischievous side of them from you."

He set Grace down and walked over to Skye. He rested his hands on her hips and rested his nose against hers, "is that so?" he said with a smirk.

She leaned up and kissed him. Another crash came from the other side of the ship again and the two broke apart.

Ward groaned, "right, I'll go take care of them."

Skye smiled and sat down on one of the chairs on deck. 'I have a crazy family,' she thought fondly, 'but I wouldn't prefer it any other way.'

Well, *tips hat* it's been fun guys

Hope you enjoyed!