Surprise

At Devyns House...

"Hey Dev, I am going to go home really quick to pick up Bella, I have to babysit. I'll be right back."

'Okay, sure. Say hi to Blake for me.' 

"Yeah sure, no problem."

Alli's POV

(Blake is my older brother and Bella is his daughter.)

On my way to my house I decided that I should surprise Devyn by bringing Hayes and Nash with me back to her house. At a stoplight I text Nash and tell him to meet me at my house in ten minutes with Hayes.

As I walk in the door I am engulfed in  a huge bear hug. 

"Hey Alli-Bear, long time no see!"

'Hey Blakey! Where's Bella?'

"I thought we decided that you weren't going to call me that anymore?"

'Well then don't call me Alli-Bear!'

"Haha, fine. Bella is in the kitchen eating a yogurt. I just grabbed one out of the fridge."

'Yeah sure that's what they are for.'

As I am walking to the kitchen I hear the front door open and someone covers my eyes.

"Hey Alli-Bear" Nash says while snickering.

'Wow! Blake you got him to start again too?!'

Blake laughs from the kitchen.  "Of course, messing with you is what I live for."

When I finally walk into the kitchen I see Cameron playing Peek-a-boo with Bella.

I yank Nash and pull him into the hall.  ' Nash! Why did you invite him you know how I feel about him?'

"Well Alli, I think you should just tell him how you feel. He likes you, you know? He always asks me when I am going to come over so he can join..."

' No, there is no way he can like me? He is so perfect and I am just me...'

"Alli, you are an amazing, caring, funny, beautiful and sometimes crazy person. He likes you, you just don't see it."

'Ugh, whatever! Where's Hayes?'

"He is on his way he is just getting something."

'Okay, well tell him to hurry. Devyn is by herself and she doesn't know I am bringing you.'

Just as I finished saying goodbye to my brother Hayes comes in carrying an envelope. 

'Finally Hayes! What's in the envelope?'

"You'll see! Shall we head to Devyn's house now?"

'Yes, we shall' 

After I strapped Bella into her carseat, Cameron and Hayes jump in and say they are riding with me. Cameron in the back with Bella and Hayes in the front with me.

'You guys can't leave Nash by himself!'

"Oh, he's a big boy he will be fine!" Cameron say while laughing.

On the way to her house, I couldn't stop glancing in the mirror to see Cameron playing with Bella. The last time I looked up he saw me and smiled, I quickly looked back at the road. 

-- 

Finally we make it to her house and I tell the boys to wait a few minutes before they go in. I want it to be a surprise. 

I pick up a sleeping Bella and walk into the house trying not to wake her. I set her down on the couch and wrap her in a blanket. I then walk into Devyn's room.

'Hey Dev I am back, Bella is asleep on the couch.'

"Okay cool. You can put Bella in the guest room so she can sleep. Braden's crib is still in there."

'Okay thanks.'

*Ding Dong*

'Are you expecting anyone?' I ask Devyn trying to keep it a surprise.

"No, let's see who it is."

She opens the door and in walk the boys saying 'Surprise!'

After I yelled at them and told them that Bella was sleeping, they explain to Devyn that they are here to help her pack.

Devyn's POV

About an hour after the boys came over we finished most of the packing so we decided to watch a movie. We were going to watch a horror movie but then Bella woke up so we decided to watch Frozen instead.

In the middle of the movie I turn to Hayes.

'Hayes?'

"Yeah Dev?"

'I haven't talked to you much about your tour, but I am kind of scared.'

"Why?"

'Well you will be gone for almost six months and that is a long time. Then a couple days after you leave Alli will be going to her competition for two weeks and then she will join you guys on tour. I don't know what I will do without you guys?'

Hayes paused the movie and everyone looked at him. He gets down on one knee.

"Well Dev, I have a surprise for you."

____________________________________

Hey guys, so we added some new characters. They won't be in the story a lot but they will make their appearances. 

Blake is Alli's Brother the one in the picture. He will be played by Justin Clynes. Bella is his daughter, there will be a picture of her in the next chapter. 

** I will need some characters to add to the story in a few chapters. If you are interested please fill out the form in the comments below. 

Character Name:

Color Hair: 

Celebrity to be face of Character:

Talents:

Stay Lovely, 

Ariana