The Envelope

Alice POV

*They are all now at Alices house eating dinner by the pool.*

'So...Hayes, are you going to tell me what's in the envelope?'

"Geez Alli... hmm... maybe I won't tell you till tomorrow," Hayes said.

I get up slowly and start walking to the door. 'Fine, I guess I will just go to bed then. You guys are welcome to stay just lock the door, please.' I say pretending to be sad. 

"Good Night. Sweet Dreams Alli" he says.

Damn he knows I am screwing with him. Time to bring it to level two.

I open the door and walk up to my room. As I am about to lay on the bed someone jumps on my back. 

'What the Heck!' I screamed.

"Well Damn, is that any way to greet your favorite guy?"

I recognized that voice immediately. 'Aiden, what are you doing here? When did you get here? Oh my gosh, I have missed you.'

Aiden has been one of my best friends he used to live right next door to me when I was a kid. His dad was in the military and when we graduated he had to move to Arizona. He now lives next to Kenny Holland, anyway, when they left I never got to see him much but we would always Skype.

"Mar, I am going to..."

In the middle of Aiden's sentence, all the guys run in the room out of breath. 

"Alli! Is everything ok we heard you scream?" Nash shouted not yet noticing Aiden.

He scans the room and sees Aiden, "Oh, it's just you." He says relieved.

'Wait, Nash you knew he was coming?'

"Yeah, Alli that is part of the Suprise Hayes was going to tell you."

"Hey hey hey, you weren't supposed to tell her!" Hayes shouts.

"Ugh! I guess I might as well tell you what is in the envelope now."

'Yes finally!'

"Ok, well Nash and I talked to our tour manager and you know how California is our first stop on tour right? And your dance show is there right?"

'Yeah, so?'

"Well we are going to leave a few days early to go to your competition, and Aiden is coming on tour with us!"

'What! Are you kidding? That is Amazing, you are Amazing. Ugh, I love you guys!'

I turn to give Aiden a hug and I see Cameron quietly leaving the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I added some new names to the story so I am going to give you a list of the full names of the characters.

Alice Marie Davis

Blake Anthony Davis

Aiden James Scott

Devyn Aubree Miller

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Stay Lovely,

Ariana