Closer to you

Prologue

* Tiffany's POV *

Tim's hair, as usual, was styled in a messy way. His sapphire blue eyes were as charming as ever, and his smile would turn my world upside down. Girls were around him.

I tried to reach my hand to his but that's just impossible. The thought of him approaching me was simply just a dream that would never happen. I looked at him for the last time and I smiled, and then I went to the library all by myself.

As soon as I've reached the library, I searched for an empty table on the corner of the room and actually spotted one.

I opened my current favorite novel, "The Walk" written by Richard Paul Evans, and started reading. With my focus on the book, I didn't notice he was in front of me until I heard a cough.

I was stunned. Then he suddenly asked, "Excuse me, is there anyone sitting there?" pointing to the sit in front of me.

Of course, I didn't know how to react. I blushed and shook my head to say "no" while looking at my hands, which were lying on top of my lap. He smiled and went to sit in front of me.

OMG. My heartbeat quickened and I couldn't focus on this book I am reading. This is a dream come true. A miracle.

* Tim's POV *

Tiffany, as usual, has a brown hair covering her face. Her light blue eyes were the ones that are lightening up her covered face. Her skin was pale and she wears glasses. She was stunning. As usual, she was all alone and I am in the middle of these girls trying to take my attention. But they failed. I mean, they don't catch my attention. My eyes were looking at Tiffany. I tried to reach out my hand to her but I just couldn't. I noticed that she was looking towards my direction but I guess she wasn't even looking at me.

As she was walking away, I secretly followed her. She was heading to the library and sat at the corner of the room. I randomly took a novel with me and walked towards where she was sitting. Her eyes were fixed on the book she's reading. I didn't want to disturb her but my cough seems to make her noticed me. She was looking at me for a few minutes but I broke the silent.

"Excuse me, is there anyone sitting there?" I asked politely, pointing at the chair in front of her.

She shook her head, which is a sign that no one's sitting there, while looking at her hands on top of her lap. I smiled and went to sit at the said location. I was really happy. I couldn't take my smile off my face. This is a dream come true.