Chapter 20

* Tiffany's POV *

"Wake up sweetcheeks." A guy voice whispered at my ears.

I felt his warm breathe as he whisper. I opened my eyes and saw Tim, smiling. Yes, I stayed with him last night but no worries, nothing happened.

I smiled back and my wake up voice said, "Good morning my prince."

He lean down and peck on my lips, "Good morning to you too princess. How's your sleep?"

"Really well. Thankyou." I grin.

"Anything for you princess." He smiled and pull me closer to his chest.

I cuddle myself on his chest and hug him on his waist.

Frankly to be said, It was the best sleep I ever had. From the day my mom died, I always dream about her. About her leaving me alone. I end up waking up in the middle of the night. Without noticing, I let out a sigh.

Tim look down at me and asked, "What's wrong? Something bothering you again?"

I shook my head and smiled, "Nope, nothing."

I pulled away and sit up on the bed, "I want to make breakfast. What do you want to eat?"

He smiled and said, "Anything you cook, I will sure eat it."

"Even if I overcook or burn the food?" I asked, teasingly.

"Yep." He responded with a 'p' sound at the end.

I smirked and said, "Oh let's try then."

He smirked back, "Oh you wouldn't."

I ran towards the door, holding the knob and said, "Oh I would." I pull out my tongue towards him and exit the room.

As I was on my way to the kitchen, I heard him shout, "Oh babe, What should I do with you?" and I heard his door opened.

I grinned and ran to the kitchen. Luckily, his kitchen has a bar the gives space between the stove and the door. I stood there waiting for his presence but he never showed up. I guess he decided to let me go this time. My subconcious grin triumphantly.

I let go from the thought that he might show up and decided to look for food in his refrigerator. Suddenly I felt someone crept in from thw back and wrapped me from the back. I jump from my position and stunned for a moment. Without turning my head, I already knew who was it. Tim.

"Gotcha." I could hear he smirking.

I struggled and giggled, "Let go of me. You are so unfair." I kept struggling but he didn't let go, instead, he tightened his hug.

"No, I won't." He stubbornly replied and carry me to the bar and let me sit on it.

"You cheater." I hit his chest hard.

"Ouch." He pretended to touch his chest in hurt.

"I hate you." I pouted while folding my arms on my chest.

"No you don't." He said.

"Oh, yes I do, in fact," I paused, hitting him hard on his chest and continued, "I won't let you kiss me." I roll my lips inwards and tightened

He raised one of his eyebrows while licking his sexy lips, "Oh really?"

"re..really." I shuttered while looking at his lips, aroused. Crap, He sure knows my weakness.

He smirked and lean closer to me, "Then you should avoid this."

I wanted to move away but I was trapped since both of his hand is wrapping my waist. And honestly, I didn't want to. I stared at his lips as he moves closer and shut my eyes. In less than a second, I felt his lips brush onto mine. My innerself was in her climax and wanted to deepened the kiss but then he stopped. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking.