Chapter 4

I walked into Mr. Dudley's classroom 2 minutes before the bell rang and chose to sit in the back, trying to avoid the chance of being called on. As I get my binder and notebook out, I turn to look at the door to see Harry coming in. He decides to sit next to me.
"How was your weekend, Hannah?" He asks as he gets his things out of his bag.
"Well, I finished my project for History and I watched a few episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S with Ashley, so I guess you could say it was a good weekend."
"No way! I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Niall and I watch it all of the time!" Harry animatedly says. 
We both giggle and  are cut off by the bell. Signaling class has started.
"Okay class, please turn to page 57 in your books."
Mr. Dudley rushes through the notes on the section we are on. He then hands out the homework and sits at his desk. I try to quickly get through it not wanting loads of homework when I get home. After the first few problems I realize that Harry is looking at me. I look away from my work to see if he needed any help but as I turn to face his direction, his eyes shoot back to his paper and he shifts a little in his seat, a little flustered that  I caught him staring.
A few minutes before class is out Mr. Dudley announces that the worksheet will be due at the beginning of class tomorrow and that there will be a test on the last two chapters. Great!

The bell rings and Ashley springs out of her seat and darts toward me.
"Holy CRAP Hannah! He did it again! He was looking at you like, the WHOLE time! I think he likes you."
"Calm down! I seriously doubt it! He was probably just looking at my homework to see if he was doing it right. Besides, what is there to like?"
"Well there is quite a few things to like about you!" Harry says from behind me. "Let's see love. You are funny, smart, and beautiful. And I was hoping to take you out on another date this weekend. Only, of course, if you don't mind."
I look up into his eyes and grin.
"I would love too."