|| 9 ||

Adriana was going crazy. 

He had seen her message, she could see it but he didn't answer. 

Was it weird of her to write to him in the morning? Was he creeped out? Was she disturbing him? 

She was feeling anxious. She didn't eat nor drink the whole day because of the anxiety. 

It was almost 8:00 PM when her phone blinged and she jumped on it. 

'' I'm sorry I didn't answer, I totally forgot. Sorry <3 '' 

She squealed when she saw the heart and her face became red. 

'' It's fine. '' She replied and laid back on her bed. 

Damien smiled and looked at the time, soon his friend would be there and they were going to a party. A idea popped into his head and asked Adriana a question. 

'' Do you live near Eastwood College? '' He asked. 

Adriana bit her lip, she knew it was about twenty minutes away so she typed a ' yes '. Adriana frowned, why was he asking that? 

Damien smiled brightly- maybe-maybe she could come and hang out? 

Adriana felt her heart beat fast. 

'' Do you wanna come to a party? :) It'll be fun to meet you. '' 

Adriana bit her lip. Her parents were gone til sunday. Two days. What if they came back and she wasn't there? But what if she lost the chance to meet Damien? 

Adriana made a decision that could either make her happier or make her life a hell. 

'' Yes, sure. Send me the adress and time :) ''