EPILOGUE

Adriana looked at the sleeping Damien, Micah and Jones. They had all fallen asleep in the living room, Adriana next to Damien and Micah and Jones next to each other. Adriana woke up in the middle of the night and she was freaking out. 

She couldn't stay with Damien. 

She was too ruined. 

She needed to leave and never come back- 

She had to leave Damien behind her. 

Adriana carefully stood up and walked over to her bag. She grabbed it and put it on her shoulder. She felt a hand on her shoulder and stopped herself from screaming in fear. It was Micah. She must've woken up while Adriana was getting up. 

'' Where are you going? '' Micah asked, whispering. 

Adriana put on her shoes and looked at Micah. 

'' Micah, I have to leave. '' Adriana whispered. 

'' Why? '' Micah felt her stomach sink, no she couldn't leave. Damien was so infatuated with 'Adriana. Micah would not stand seeing her friend heartbroken. '' Adriana, Damien will be heartbroken! '' She whispered loudly making Adriana ssh her. 

Adriana grabbed Micah and hugged her before letting go and walking to the door. 

'' I have to. Tell him...If things were different, I would've been his. '' Adriana smiled weakly. 

Micah nodded, '' Bye, Adriana. It was nice to know you. '' Micah gave her a smile. 

Adriana smiled and opened the door and left. 

She left that night, she walked to the nearest bus stop and thankfully there was a bus going that late... to New York. Adriana was thankful she had taken with every single penny she had saved up since she was eight years old.

That night, Damien was destroyed when Micah told him about Adriana leaving.

 He was so destroyed he punched a hole into the wall.

Jones and Micah watched as Damien let his anger and sadness out on the wall he kept punching.

Jones pulled Damien away from the wall and Jones pulled him into a hug. 

Damien cried onto Jones shoulder. 

For the first time in several years, he cried. 

For Adriana...

.-----.

This was the ending to 2:00 AM. I'm now gonna start working on the sequel :)))). I'm so excited for it. It's gonna have a lot more drama and fucked up shit than 2:00 AM had. It's gonna be pretty interesting and Damien and Adriana aka Dariana's relationship will either become stronger och weaker in the sequel, we'll see ;).

Kat