Shooting stars

So yeah, I'm back. Been busy and honestly forgot about this to the point that I hit a writers block. It sucks.

The silence was the loudest noise in the throne room.
Raising a hand, the yellow triangle lifted up random objects in the room. But after a while, it dropped another object and grabbed it's hand. It stopped and sat back.
Bill Cipher sat on his throne of human misery, lost in his thoughts. He was running out of both time and options. Bill still couldn't understand why this was happening. He had followed every necessary step to delay this.
He looked at a pair of glasses.
After a while, he stood up, looked out his window, and wondered what the pine trees were up to.

Meanwhile
The car was out of gas.
Of all the supplies to forget, she forgot to find gas. But it wasn't her fault, after all, she should have known ahead of time that the car had very little gas left in it.
Frustrated, Pacifica Elise Northwest slammed the car door. After tightening her cloak, she slung her backpack across her shoulder and told Dipper to get a move on.
"We can get pretty far on foot now that the peepers are behind us," she said.
Pacifica pulled a map out of her pocket and flattened it out on the car's hood.
"Here," she said, pointing at a road on the map.
Dipper looked over her shoulder to see.
"We're right here," she said, "and we need to get as much distance as we can between us and the town since Bill is most powerful there."
Dipper nodded.
"So we should head to this town for supplies and maybe a ride?" Dipper suggested.
Pacifica nodded and said, "My thoughts exactly. Now we just have to-"
She had turned to look at Dipper when she saw how close he was to her face. Her heart skipped a beat as the trees surrounding the road rustled in the wind.
Dipper turned to look at her and asked, "Is something wrong?"
"Oh, no-I just-," Pacifica started but then noticed something on Dipper's neck.
"Dipper?" Pacifica asked, "What's that?"
She touched the line and realized it was a scar.
Dipper grabbed her arm.
"It's nothing," he said. "Just a scar like yours. You're covered in them."
Pacifica was suspicious but didn't say anything. Instead she said, "Right, anyways, we need to get going. We're going to have to rest on the side of the road. The town is pretty far and it's getting dark so I suggest we rest now."
Dipper looked down the road that they came from.
"Let's move a little farther up then head into the woods to avoid getting caught," Dipper said. "If we stay near the car, we risk the chance of them finding us if they show up."
Pacifica thought for a moment then nodded.

After a while of walking and deafening silence, they made camp a few yards away from the road. They set up rocks to tell what direction the road was in.
Dipper set up a fire while Pacifica set up a blanket to sleep on. Dipper showing up was last minute and she hadn't planned on traveling with anyone so she only had one blanket. Dipper didn't mind.
"Listen, I think you should take it," Pacifica said.
"No I'm good, really," Dipper replied.
Pacifica wasn't sure that was a good idea after the panic attacks he'd had recently.
"Look," Dipper said, "I'm fine. I don't need a blanket or anything."
She finally caved and took the blanket.
Later, in the middle of the night, she heard Dipper shaking and speaking.
"It's not my fault," he said, "I just wanted to help her. Please stop. It hurts."
Suddenly his voice started getting louder. He began to shout, "I didn't mean it! Please stop it, you're hurting her! I need her! Don't! Leave us alone! Go away, please, go away!"
Pacifica had to wake Dipper up.
She quickly ran and began to shake him as he continued to shout.

Inside Dipper's mind
"Come on pine tree! Why do you keep fighting me?"
"Because you don't own me! I'm not your puppet anymore!"
"Everyone is my puppet!"
"No we are not!"
"Oh yeah pine tree? Without me watching over you, you'd be nothing more than a statue in my throne of misery!"
"Then do it! Why don't you just do it? Kill me already!"
"No, if you really want to die so much then by all means be my guest, but first you must know more pain than I could ever inflict on you! If only you knew what I had to do to keep you alive! But very well if you wish to be free of me then do it!"
"Alive? You think that I have something to be grateful to you for? All you've done is torture me and make my family's life a living hell! All you want is control and to kill us all!"
"Is that what you think pine tree? Hahaha!!! Life isn't as black and white as you think pine tree."

Meanwhile back in the real world
"Dipper!!!"
Dipper suddenly sat straight up and let out an unearthly shout. It was as if though the demons and Devils in hell were experiencing torture of the worst kind.
Pacifica jumped back and saw as blue light emitted from Dipper's eyes and opened mouth. He began to twist and turn on the ground and she didn't know what to do.
Suddenly Dipper shouted, "GET OUT!!!"
Instantly a bunch of symbols began to appear and hover all around Dipper. The symbols shattered and a flash of blinding white light appeared.
Dipper collapsed and Pacifica ran towards him. She gently picked him up and checked his pulse. He was alive but unconscious.
Dipper suddenly opened his eyes and began to gasp for air.
"Pacifica," Dipper gasped.
"Yeah it's me, I'm here Dipper," Pacifica responded in a worried tone.
Dipper looked into her eyes and said,"He's gone."
Pacifica gave him a confused look but he looked at her and smiled, so she smiled back.
But although Bill was out of Dipper's head, Dipper felt like a part of him was now missing.

At Bill's pyramid
Bill looked at his hand, then in the direction Dipper was most likely was in. He saw a shooting star fly across the sky. Only one thought came to his mind, as he fell to his knees.
"It has begun"

A/n so yeah again sorry for late post. Been busy with college and high school senior stuff. I honestly forgot where I was going with the story then I completely reinvented it. Hope you enjoyed it!