Introduction

Jodies POV.

It was black. I couldn't see a thing.suddenly a million lights flash in front of my face. M-monique? Is that you? "AHHHHHHHH" I screamed "MONIQUE I CANT BELIEVE ITS YOU". She looked at me "shhh" she whispered in my ear. I looked at her she looked amazing with her hair straight. I stared into her big hazel eyes "I love you" I whispered. I closed my eyes then She kissed me very passionately on the lips. I open my eyes and...
"JODIE COME ON YOUR NOT UP WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET YOUR NEW GIRL FRIEND TODAY AT STARBUCKS NOW OPEN THOSE EYES" Yelled Heidi. ughhh I can't believe I had another Monique dream. "I'm getting up okayyy just let me get dressed" I moaned. "Well hurry up cos we were supposed to be there by 9 and its 8:50 SO HURRY UP" she yelled again. "Calm down Heidi jesus" I hear Hannah yell from the hallway.
Heidi and Hannah are my best friends / flat mates we have been friends forever and recently they just helped me through something I never thought would happen. But it turns out it's who I am. Thats right me Jodie, Jobbie, Jodes I am gay. Heidi and Hannah were such a massive help. They are the reason I discovered who I am. I love them to the moon and back.
I quickly chucked on some shorts/jeans (shorts at the front jeans at the back) and a shirt that says "I have nothing to wear" and chucked up my hair and realized moniqueenX had put up a video. I had just enough Time to watch it.