what has monique done.

Sorry I haven't updated!! I know many of u (my friends XD) are enjoying this so I am going to try and update as much as I can and the chapters are probly going to be quite short please leave a comment if u want me to jeep going with this story! Okay enjoy the next chapter :)

Heidi's POV
"Hannah is in with the police telling them what happened." I say to jodies mam. It was heart braking telling her what happened. "Oh my is she okay?" She say clearly worried for her. " I wouldn't know." I said quietly "the only thing she said to me when I found her was .. Monique."

Hannah's POV (3 hrs ago..)

"Hello I said weakly opening my eyes" there was a dark figure standing in front of me. "Are u okay" I hear a voice "h- h- help me" I whispered " aww poor defenceless hannah." The voice said. My eyes shit open I knew exactly who it was. "Monique." I said strongly knowing I wasnt. "Thats right little bitch." She said with evil in her voice . still weak and lying on the ground "where is jodie" I say with confidence. "Shit. You seen her?!" She said clearly shocked. "Yea I did now where is she." I say with attitude. "Fuck!" She yells "you were supposed to be passed out!" . "well I wasn't " I say. "Well guess I will have to get you to forget!" She violently kicks me as I feel blood trickle down my face. "Fuck you." I say before she kicks me again and I slowly close my eyes.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm kind of getting bored with this and feeling like its a waste of time I dunno. But if u want me to continue I will and make the chapters shorter that way things are just easier. I'm sorry if u want long chapters but if they are shorter I can update more which I guess is good because if I do short chapters mist of the week it adds up to a long one at the end. Any way I hope u still enjoy the story and I will hopefully update soon! Byeee :)