Chapter 2: rape

Heidi POV.

"Is Hannah's car behind us?" I said we were driving home from court and hannah took her car.
"I think Thats her car behind that bus" jodie said poking her head out the window. "Well ring her and see if she wants to stop and get some maccas on the way ho mlme" I said keeping my eyes on the road of course I am 100% on road safety. "Umm what the hell." Said jodie with confusion. "What?" I ask pulling into maccas driveway. "Umm hannah sent me a video?" "Of what?" I ask "I dunno" I stop the car and Jodie holds her phone up so both of us can see the screen and I press the play button. "Hello." I hear a voice say in the video. All of a sudden something drops down from the sky and its hannah. "AHHH" Scream me and jodie "what the hell!!.." Screamed jodie. "Jodie. Hannahs life is in your hands. Come too 824 marshal st if you want her to live." And the video ended. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" I scream looking at jodie. Jodie looked surprisingly calm. "Give me your keys and get out." Said Jodie very seriously. "I'm not letting you go by yourself." I said as strong as I could. Both Jodie and Hannah knew I wasn't the brave one. And to be honest I was terrified of going but didn't want jodie to know. But turns out she did. "Heidi, get out. We both know you can't handle this." I looked at her and knew I should get out. And so I did. "Please please pleaseee be careful I don't want to lose you guys" I said "I will she said" and then she drove off.

Hannah's POV.

CRASH* I hop out of my car in rage. "What the hell do you think your doing!!" I yell at the dumb ass that ran into the back of my car. I knock on the window of the other car "HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOUR DUMB ASS." I yell and just as I'm about to open the door to see if there okay the door swings open knocks me over and whoever was in the car hit me over the head and it went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughh my headdd" I moaned I didn't bother opening my eyes until it all came flooding back to me. I quickly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. My legs were tied to the end of a bed and my hands handcuffed at the other end. And I was also not wearing any clothes at all. "OH MY GOD" I Said hyperventilating "oh my god h-help me HELP " I said in tears. I couldn't breath I couldn't think at all. Where were my clothes "HELP ME PLEASE" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Hannah please be quiet I heard." I quickly looked around the room and noticed a girl standing in the corner I couldn't see her face. "W-who are you." I said holding back the tears. "I am...." She said walking into the light I gasped as I seen her face. "M-monique?!" I said and then once again I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slowly some up with a feeling I knew all to well. Sex. But I didn't feel a dick inside me. I felt someone rubbing my boobs and.... Scissoring me.... "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed I look at who is raping me and gasp "MONIQUE WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS" As I'm trying not to moan at how good it feels, I realize I'm still tyed up. And I am not enjoying it. Suddenly she stops and yells at me "stick your tounghe in my pussyy" I close my mouth and she looks at me and hits me across the face "OWW FUCK" I yell "DO IT OR I WILL MAKE IT HURT MORE AND I WILL FUCK YOUR LIFELESS BODY." She then sticks her hot vagina in my face and I hesitate but I stick my tounghe out and move it through her body. "Ahhhh ahhh ahh" I hear her moan "pleeasee pleasee stop" I cry Monique ignores me "STICK YOUR TOUNGHE IN DEEPERRR" suddenly I feel a wet substance drip down my hot red check and I realize she's cumming on me. "Oh my god oh mygod OH MY GOD!!" I scream as she moans "fuck me hannah, fuck me ahhhhh hannah". Once again she stops and says.. "Your turn." She then throws her face down into my vagina with hers still on my face and starts sticking her tounghe into me and moving it as slowly as possible. I feel her start to add her fingers Suddenly once a fucking gain I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hannah, hannah!" "Are you okay oh my god!" Yells jodie grabbing me off the ground "hhhhh" I couldn't speak I was in unbearable pain and everything was spinning. "Hannah! Its me jodie are you okAHHHHHHH!" screamed jodie "jjjjooo" I managed to moan out. "MMMGFFF MMGFFF" I heard jodie muffle and then everything just went silent I open my eyes ever so slightly and see jodie with a sack on her head and getting shoved into a van by Monique. Or was it.....

Yes this was awkward to write XD but hope u enjoyed :)