Telling Jaime your pregnant

You sat on the bathroom tiles, unable to comprehend what you had found out only a few minutes before hand. You were pregnant with Jaime Reyes' baby.
You were both excited and scared.
You knew full well that Jaime would never leave you. The thing that worried you was that you wouldn't be able to support the baby.
Jaime is still blue bettle and you are still (y/s/n). Jaime has only just got a job as a scientist and you were working as a teacher.
You heard the door open, you knew full well it was Jaime.
"I'm home," he sighed as if he clearly had a bad day. "Were are you?"
"In the bathroom," You yell back, picking yourself off the floor and turning on the tap.
Once you washed your face, covering up any trace of you crying. You got out to see Jaime leaning against thr wall near the bathroom.
"Hey," you said making sure you sound as normal as possible.
"What's wrong?" He asked concern woven into each word he spoke.
"Nothing," you said, a nervous laugh escaping your lips.
"I know when something wrong," he stated puting a hand on your arm.
"I ....," your (y/c) eyes looked everywhere except at Jaime.
"Please just tell me amor," the hespanic boy begged.
"I'mpregnant," you said to quickly for even yourself to understand.
"You need to slow down (y/n)," he said as he cupped you face in his hands, his brown eyes meeting your (e/c) ones.
You sucked in a deep breath.
"I'm pregnant," you said looking at your feet.
You stole a glance at the slightly taller hespanic boy standing in front of you. He looked shocked.
"Well if you don't to stay then I'll just get going, it's your loss not mine," you stated just about to walk out when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you.
"Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou," your long term boyfriend repeated. You could tell that the boy was telling the truth.
The two of you stood like that for what felt like only a minute when in reality it was 5 minutes.
Jaime losened his grip on you so that he could look dowm at you.
"Thankyou so much, you made a pretty bad day into one of the best days of my life," he said them kissed your head.
"What do we do know?" You asked laying your head back on his chest.
"We take it by ear, I guess," he said rest his head on top of yours. "I can tell you this though."
You looked up at him.
"I'm not letting you do any field work," he said, his protectiveness showing through.
"I thought you might say that," you said sighing as you lay your head back on his chest. "At least I have my night in blue armor."
You could feel his chest rubble as he chuckled.
"Can we name him Jaime?" he asked, a smirk planted on his lips.
"No."