studying with Jaime

"I don't get it," Jaime moans in frustration.

"Come on Jaime, we have exams tomorrow and I don't want eaither of us to fail."

Both you and Jaime are laying on his bed, text books from varrious subjects littering Jaime's bed.

"But (y/n) I don't get it," he wines, draping around his long, toned arm around your waist.

"What don't you get Jaime," you ask not looking up from your biology text book, a smirk teasing your lips though.

"Everything," he said his voice muffled as he pushed his face in to you (H/L), (H/C) hair.

"Like..." It was becoming increasingly harder to concentrate while your super hero of a boyfriend whined and carried on like a child who didn't want to do his homework.

"Like why do we need to do this all I want to do is kiss you all day and why do I need to stay if I know that I'm going to fail anyway," he says getting up off the bed.

"First your not going to fail, second how about we have a quiz and every question you get right you get a kiss," you say getting up, looking up at Jaime.

" Okay I like that idea," he said his lips just grazing your, shivers radiating from your lips.

You studied for another 3 hours, some of the time get side tracked, but you got all of the study you needed to get done.

"And we're done," he yelled. I just started laughing at his childish behavior. "You want to know something (y/n)."

"I would love to know Jaime," you say as picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

" I love you and everything about and that your mine novia, " his lips pressed up against yours. The kiss was soft but meaningful.
"I love you to Jaime. "

AN more to come guys. I have a few in the final stage of writing, sorry that it was so short