baby's first words

"I'm home," your hispanic husband walked with a sigh.
You knew he had a bad day at work. Lately he has had a lot on his plate.
"We're in the lounge room," I yelled back.
"Hey," Jaime lent down to kiss you and (b/n).
"Hey," you said still playing with (b/n) on the floor. "Not a good day at work?"
Jaime was now sitting on the couch his hands covering his face. "That's an underestimate."
"What happened?" you asked picking (b/n) up and walking over to Jaime.
"We lost more funding," he said just above a whisper.
You knew he wasn't only dealing with this. There was a young girl on the team that both you and Jaime took under your wings but a mission got complicated and she died on the mission. It hit everyone hard but you and Jaime most.
"It's alright, we'll make it through as long as we have our family then we'll be alright," Jaime smiled as he swung his arm around your shoulders, then looked down at (b/n).
"Hey beautiful/bud (beautiful for a girl, buddy for a boy)," your husband talked to your beautiful baby girl/boy.
You both continued to play with (b/n) until Jaime got a phone call.
"Hey," He answered his phone, his tanned face dropped.
"Okay yeah we'll be there," Jaime sighed as he hung up.
"What's happened?" You ask, your (e/c) eyes meeting his brown eyes.
"Mama, Papa," (b/n) babbled.
Both you and Jaime looked down at (b/n) in shock. Your baby said it's first and second word at the same time.
"Oh my gosh, you said standing up and hugging your baby. Jaime wrapped his long toned arms around both you and (b/n).
"Good work, bebé," Jaime said kissing the top of (b/n) and then the top of your head. "We did good, (y/n)."