The Selection

For anyone who is young or doesnt like it after the talk with levy there is a wee bit of smutt not full on...not yet ;)

Your pov

I'm waiting for Levy at the guildhall while Freed does some training of his own, I sigh and put my head in my arms getting tired of waiting. Just as I start to relax when it seems like the entire guild walks in at once. Immediately I try to find Levy but before I can Master calls everyone for a meeting.
" Welcome back everyone!! Now I knowyou have all been training very hard and have been awaiting the selection for the games! So I wont delay any longer. Rules say we can have a team of eight instead of our two teams of five so the eight I chose are. Laxus! Gray! Natsu! (y/n)! Erza! Freed! Mira! And finally Gajeel!
If anyone has any issues with this let me know otherwise pack your bags because we leave for the games in two days!" Everyone was busy cheering and laughing but I was trying to make my way over to Levy before she left again.
" Levy!! Hey Levy!" I shout out to her, I see her turn her head and wave to me showing she heard me.
" I've been waiting for you for a little bit! I have a big favor to ask you!" We went and sat down at a table, Freed came over and sat with us. Telling her what happened and how important it was to me to have this figured out ahe agreed to help. " Of course I'll help you! This is a very old language but with help from maybe Freed and Lucy we should be able to have this figured out by time the games end...well you know as long as nothi g happens like last time!" I gave a questioning look and they did a quick recap of the dragon invasion and future Rouge. " Well I hope none of that happens! And that we can figure this out. Oh and Levy can I ask that this stays between us and Lucy because no one else in the guild knows about me being a dragon slayer." She nods and with a smile and quick goodbye she picks up the books and runs off home to get started.
" Well I guess we should get ready for the Games since we will be competing...and we wont be getting much alone time during...." Freed raised his eyebrow at me and laughed. " Okay lets get home quickly then, I have something for you anyways." We got up and walked back to the house with me pretty much bouncing beside him.

Freed pov

How am I falling for this absolute goof ball?? I smile and laugh as she excitedly talks about the games and Levy helping her. I open the door and (y/n) pretty much flies through the apartment almost falling and then I watch her bound into the bedroom. " Your going to fall and hurt yourself one of these days!" I call out to her with a laugh and walk into the room to see her sitting on the bed. " Its getting late so why don't we pack our things tomorrow and just relax tonight?" I suggest to her? " Sounds good to me! I am just gonna get into something more comfy first Ill be right back!" She hops up and grabs some clothes and goes into the bathroom to change. Getting up I decide to get changed aswell and I put on my sweat pants and a normal white tshirt. I just finish getting my shirt on when she returns to the room. I grab her hand and pull her to the bed causing her to drop the other clothes. I pull he close to my chest and gently brush my hand across her cheek causing a very faint blush. I lightly push her onto her back and and move ontop slightly ontop of her.

Your pov

Freed gently puts me onto my back so that he is slightly ontop of me, I can feel my face getting redder. I reach up and touch his neck, he leans down and ever so lightly kisses my jaw. He makes his way across my jaw before hovering his lips over mine I push my lips aginst his full of want. Our lips move together and he nibbles my lip and I open my mouth for him, our tounges dance and fight for dominance; he wins pulling himself completly on top of me. His hand snakes around my waist and pulls me close deepning the kiss. We break apart for air and he pulls back bringing me with him as he leans his back against the wall. Pulling me ontop of him so I am stradling him he crashes his lips against mine, I can feel how hard he is as I push my hips closer to him. I get a light moan from him so I start to lightly grind my hips rubbing myself against him gaining more moans, he grabs my hips and controls the grinding going a bit rougher and I let out a small moan and I blush and look away. He stops and looks at me
"(Y/N) don't look away, your little moans are cute. I haven't done this with anyone but you ever so there is no need to be embarrassed love." Oh Freed I wish I was brave enough to tell you I love you.
I look at him and kiss him again not wanting to say what I was thinking. I feel Freeds hands start to roam around my stomach and waist and slowly work their way up. Pulling away from the kiss when he gets to my bra he looks at me for permission. I decide to take it off but leave my shirt on, " just for now...till im ready." He nods and starts the kiss again, running his hands up to my chest again and starts to massage them in his hands. I feel him between my legs again and grind against him gently he starts to moan and pulls me tight to him stopping my hips. " That feels amazing but I saving the "finish" for when we do...." his face went bright red as he said this. " I understand....Freed..." I start to tell him but I hesitate. " What is it love?"
Why does he have to be so sexy!?! I take a deep breath," Freed...I-i....I love you" I blush and hide my face in his neck, I can feel his chest move with a light laugh. " You are so adorable... I love you too (y/n) there is no need to hide your beautiful face." I look him in the eyes and give him a peck on the lips. We spent the whole night snuggling and fooling around, both feeling free after confessing our love for eachother.
How did I get so lucky?