°1°

1.

 "I'm wearing yeah I'm still wearing your jeans. Still roll them up, still got that hole in the knee."

I can feel the music sensation growing large in my body. My legs move in sync with my arms. A clapping noise interrupts my dancing. "Wow babe, your dancing still amazes me." My boyfriend, Gabe spoke. "Come here." I ran into his arms and got into a heated make out session. "What are you doing here?' I asked curiously. He gave me a smirk that all girls love and replied, "Well can't I see my hot girlfriend?" With that, heat rushed to my cheeks. "Wanna come to my apartment?" He asked. Gabe is 17 but he owns his own apartment but his parents live like two blocks away.

"I can't come baby. I have to go home because my parents have some news to tell me." I replied with a pout. Probably, they opened a new branch or signed a new deal. My parents owned a software and electronics company, so they are kinda money team. "Okay love, please come tomorrow, maybe we can have a little fun." I definitely knew what type of fun he meant.

2 hours later, I'm in the kitchen nagging my nanny or should I say Amy. She's been with my family since I was a baby. "I know you are hungry Kari but dinner is almost ready. I groaned at that. "What are we having tonight?" I asked. "We are having cottage pie and chicken salad." Yummmm. My parents disturbed my foodgasm when they arrived. "Hi sweetie, how was your day?" They asked as usual. I went over to give both of them hugs. "It was okay. I went to the studio after school and Gabe popped up." I answered like a good daughter. As soon as I said Gabe, my parents both had sour looks on their faces. "Why can't you guys just accept him? He is one of the best things that has happened to me!" I answered bitterly. "Honey can we talk about that later? Right now, we have something important to tell you." I nodded in response.

"We are moving to Zimbabwe."

xoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Hey guys this is my new book! I hope you liked it. Please don't forget to comment your thoughts and to vote.

if anyone has a problem with me writing about Zimbabwe, please pm me. I live in Zimbabwe and I am a Zimbabwean so I know about my country.

The song up there is Boyfriend Jeans by Grace.

Cover is by 

Thank you!

-rue