°2°

cover is by @protude

°2°

I looked at my parents like they were crazy. "Is this some kind of a joke?" I looked at them with disbelief. "No, honey we are being serious." They replied. "This is not fair! Not once did you think how it would affect me? You want me to leave my life here. This is where my friends are, my boyfriend is here, my memories are here, and my happiness lies here. You have no right to take that away from me! No right whatsoever!" I rushed to the door and was welcomed by the cold breeze.

I raced out of the gate with my Mini Cooper. I drove to the one place I knew I could get comfort. Gabe's. Tears were continuously streaming down my face. I looked at the mirror and saw my makeup was ruined. I got to Gabe's flat and went straight up to his apartment. I knocked softly, no one came. I pressed down the handle and it was unlocked. I walked into the lounge only to see Gabe on top of a brunette girl naked.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "What the hell?" How could he do this to me? Gabe quickly jumped off the girl and his face was filled with horror. "Babe, I can explain." He pleaded. "Did you actually love me you bastard?" I let out a laugh that sounded like a sob. "Yes baby, I did. She just came babe and things got out of control. I am sorry baby please. Forgive me please. I didn't mean to do this." He kept on rambling with his stupid apologies. "Well I don't want to see you again. I hate you Gabriel Tyler Williams!" I ran out and let out out a loud scream.  Next thing I know everything goes black.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

New chapter is up! I hope you loved it guys. 

Please comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote.

I'm loving the cover up there. Go check out her covers!

Thank you loves

-rue