Never Again: Who is she to you again?

Chapter 8

We finally arrived at Atlanta, I was amazed to see a mansion in front of me. "Are you sure this is your house?" I asked Justin. He chuckled and nodded while holding me around my waist towards the door. When he opened, the first thing I saw was nothing because I was attacked by kisses, from a dog.

Oh and if I didn't mention, Chaz and Ryan didn't come, Yet. They'll come here next week since they have summer class due to failing. I sat on the soft sofa in the living room with Justin by my side. I looked at his gorgeous looking eyes, they were mine to stare at. I love that word, Mine. The romantic silence was interrupted when Pattie came in "ComeGen, I'll show you your room" 

"Can't she just stay in my room?" Justin, being the pervert he is, said. 

Pattie crossed her arms "Justin, that is not the attitude I taught you" she pointed at him. "Now come along Laila, You can stay in the Guest room" 

We went to the attic where I saw the most beautiful room, ever. White decorated with flowers on the wall, Beautiful princess-like bed. It's a fairytale bedroom. I can never imagine myself in a room like this. 

"I'm sorry if It's a bit girly" Pattie said. 

I gave her a hug "It's beautiful" 

She smiled "I'm glad you like it" I pulled away from the hug and ran to the bed. It's so Fluffy, I'm gonna die! Pattie left the room, leaving me and the fluffy bed alone. I jumped on the bed like a crazed-chick then I finally got tired, I placed all my clothes inside the closet. I looked out of the window and saw the whole neighborhood. I wonder who famous artists live here. Hmm? 

I pulled my sweatpants and tee, wore my Purple converse shoes. I stormed downstairs and saw Justin watching TV. "Hey, I'll just go take a jog outside. I'm getting fatter every minute" I told him as I went outside, I don't really need him to say yes. I jogged through houses, BIG HOUSES. They were more like mansions or villas but only one house caught my eye. A tiny shack on the corner. I went nearer and saw 3 kids playing Tag. I smiled as I remembered when the four of us used to play Tag.

A Little girl went in front of me "Hi I'm Ally, Would you like to play tag with us?" she asked in her little high-pitched voice.

"Hey Ally, I'm Gen. I'd love to play tag with you guys!" I said as I ran along with them. I've met 3 new friends this day, Ally, Jackson and Marie. We were still playing tag when their mother called for them and had to say goodbye. I too needed to go home, Justin might be worrying about me. 

I waved my hand as I jogged back to Justin's house. I knocked on the door and Justin opened it for me. "Sup?" I asked.

"It's late, where have you been?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

I gave him a big hug "I was Jogging then I saw 3 kids and they told me to come play tag with them. I really had fun" 

"Well, that's good. Which family did they came from?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm not really sure but I did see their house. It's a little shack in the corner of the street" I told him. I never judge people by their lifestyles. Never will.

"Ah, you must be talking about Mrs. Chelsea's Kids. She lives in a little shack, turns out her husband shoved them out of their house." Pattie interrupted from the Kitchen. She heard?

"That's Terrible!" I yelled in shock. How dare that Man! 

"I know but his husband has great power which is why the authorities' wouldn't dare mess with him" Justin added.

I walked over to the window and stared at the stars. I realized that I haven't been making wishes these days so I made a wish A Perfect summer is all I need, nothing more nothing less. 

Justin walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I turned my head over my shoulder and kissed him. I smiled as I pulled away from the kiss. "I love you, so much" I whispered into his ear.

"I love you more." he chuckled

"I love you the most. Beat that Bieber boy" I smiled.

He gave me a peck on the lips "Just did" he winked. 

I pushed him softly "Cheater" I ran off to my room and locked the door with a smile on my face. I jumped on my fluffy bed, not bothering to change clothes. I'm tired, not with loving Justin of course. I can never get tired of loving him. 

I stared at the picture on my bedside table, Me and Justin. I smiled as I doze off to sleep.