Never Again: When hot meets hotter, It's the end of the world.

Flashing Lights were everywhere. I tried closing my eyes but that wouldn't be a great picture. Who knows what tomorrow's paper might hold if I closed my eyes, Gen Margarette sleep walking in the Twilight Premiere. I am so not gonna be the cause of a huge scandal. Justin was pulled away by the paparazzis, it's their only chance to ask him loads of questions. I stepped onto the photobooth where Paparazzis from left and right rushed to get a photo of me. I gave them a wide smile and waved. I posed and stuff but you know... dork. I walked out of the photobooth, I wouldn't want the other stars to think that I'm taking all of the attention away from them. As I was about to step off the photobooth, my arm was pulled back by Justin. 

"What?" I asked.

"Smile" he said as he faced the camera. I did the same thing. This dude is weird. He goes grabbing me for a picture, nice. 

After we had ASDFGHJKL photos with each other I gave him a see-you-later peck on the cheek. I walked inside where I saw four dudes, they look familiar but won't ring a bell. Thank God I found Taylor Swift in the corner. "Hey Tay!" I gave her a huge bear hug. "You look Amazing!" I told her.

"Thanks Gen, you too!" she smiled. 

"Hey, who are those four dudes over there?" I wondered.

"Oh Those? They're One Direction, silly. Haven't you heard of them?" Taylor said.

"Not until now, they look... cute-ish" I shrugged my shoulders. "What did they write that made them so famous?" 

"What makes you beautiful and lots of other songs" she smiled.

"Ohh, I see. Well I better introduce myself to them, wouldn't want to be rude or anything." I said "See you later Tay" 

"See ya Gen" she waved back at me and walked towards Joe Jonas.

I, on the otherhand, walked towards this so called band named One Direction. "Hey! So you guys are One Direction right?" I asked them.

"Yep" they answered at the same time. A Guy with dark curly-hair stepped in. "So, I'm Harry" he introduced himself.

"Zayn" the guy with jet black hair said.

"I'm Liam" the guy with blonde hair just like Justin said. He gave me a flirty smile, heck no boy.

"The Name's Louis" the guy who looks similar to Liam said. He has Bieber too. I wonder if he can do the hair flip. 

"Hey guys, I'm Genevieve Margarette, Gen for short." I smiled at them and shook their hands. 

"Oh! I know you, you're that girl who's dating Justin Bieber right?" Niall said.

"Geez Niall, do you know every gossip in town? You almost scared Kristen a while ago" Louis laughed.

"If you put it that way" I laughed along with them. "I'm gonna leave you guys for a while, chat me up on twitter." I waved goodbye and walked in the Theater. I sat on my designated seat, I think Justin's performing a song... I stared at the two vacant seats beside me. I grabbed my iPad and went on twitter. I did it, I tweeted. 

#ForeverAlone . There were lots of people who replied to my tweet. Like "Why?" or "I'll be there right away" I smiled at the thought. This time, I went on instagram and took a picture of the vacant seats and placed a caption again. #ForeverAlone :( I Got a tweet from Liam "Want a hug? XOXO"

I replied again. "Would appreciate it. >:D< But I don't think some would... :("

"Awww, It's a friendly hug :[["

"IKR :D But it's life, we have our limitations."

"But! Life has no limitations!"