Never Again: Bowl-O-Rama

Chapter 9

Let's just say that today is the day I don't wanna say. We're going bowling with Chaz and Ryan, they arrived yesterday around noon. They told us about the crazy stuff they did for the week in summer class and according to Chaz, Ryan has finally got his special prankster. 

"She's beautiful, funny, weird" Ryan repeated over and over again. 

"We get it Ry!" We echoed while laughing. 

Justin was not wearing his usual disguise which is somehow weird. There was lots of fans asking for his autograph and he just kept on signing until we arrived at the Bowl-O-Rama. I took my shoes which I rented for $20 per 3 hours, It's sorta' expensive but I'm cool with it. 

I sat down on the bench, putting my shoes on when I saw a guy near the stand winking at me. I glared at him but he just kept on smirking. I shifted my gaze back at my shoes, tying the laces. I looked over at Justin, Ryan and Chaz to find them finished with their shoes. I grabbed a ball and skipped over to them. 

We played for about 2 hours, I won the game as always. True, I hate Bowling but I never said I wasn't good at it. I remembered about the guy who kept on winking at me, I looked back from where he stood 2 hours ago, he was still there. I walked over to Justin, "Justin, that dude is creeping me out" I whispered in his ears. 

"Which Dude? I'm going to teach him a lesson" He said, pounding his fist in his other hand. 

"Chill dude," I pointed over to the guy by the stands, Justin started moving towards him but I grabbed his arm "There is no way you're going to start a fight, Bieberboy. Remember, you're not just Justin Bieber anymore. You're THE Justin Bieber." I reminded him.

He sighed and kissed my cheeks. "You're right, Let's go" was all he said as we got out of the place. We were strolling around the streets, Chaz brought a random girl from the Rama while Ryan was on the phone with her 'Crush'.

We were just walking in silence, not awkward silence but romantic silence. My hands in his. I don't want this day to end but I know it soon will. The next day, Justin had a call from Usher saying that he'll be recording a new song entitled "U smile". We went to the studio to find Usher waiting for us. "Hey Ush!" I gave him a big hug.

"Oh Gen! Look at you, you're looking great" He said in his funky accent which I really liked. "So is there something going on between you two?"

"Oh you know, the common stuffs, boyfriend-girlfriend" Justin played it cool. I smirked.

"Yeah, the common stuffs" I winked.

"I knew something will eventually happen between you two lovebirds" said Usher. "So Bieber, ready to record?"

"I was born ready" Justin smiled.

He went inside the recording studio and sang the song.

"Hey Gen," Usher said "You sing songs too right?"

"Uhh I used too," I scratched my head (not that it's itchy) "but yeah"

"How's 'bout doin' a duet with Bieber on his tour?" Usher suggested "It could bring you to fame"

I thought about it for a while then all the Positive and Negative possibilities started flooding my head but it could mean being with Justin more often. I'll do it!

"I'll do it" was all it takes to make him happy.

I realized Justin had started singing the song.

"Oh

Yeah

Mmmm

I'd wait on you forever and a day

Hand and foot

Your world is my world

Yeah

Ain't no way you're ever gon' get

Any less than you should

Cause baby

You smile I smile

Cause whenever

You smile I smile

Hey hey hey

Your lips, my biggest weakness

Shouldn't have let you know

I'm always gonna do what they say 

If you need me

I'll come running

From a thousand miles away

When you smile I smile

You smile I smile

Hey

Baby take my open heart and all it offers

Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get

You ain't seen nothing yet

I won't ever hesitate to give you more

Cause baby

You smile I smile 

You smile I smile

Hey hey hey

You smile I smile

I smile I smile I smile

You smile I smile

Make me smile baby

Baby you won't ever work for nothing

You are my ins and my means now

With you there's no in between

I'm all in

Cause my cards are on the table

And I'm willing and I'm able

But I fold to your wish

Cause it's my command

Hey hey hey

You smile I smile

You smile I smile

Hey hey hey

You smile I smile

I smile I smile I smile

You smile I smile

Oh

You smile I smile

You smile I smile" he sang as he looked at me. 

Me and Usher cheered for him as he went out of the booth. I hugged him and kissed him "You were great, Wait! No, you were amazing!" 

I released from the hug and looked at Usher then back at Justin. "Sooooooo" I started. "Usher asked me if I wanted to sing a duet with you on your tour"

"And?" Justin asked.

"I Said..." I pretended to be sad "YES!" then screamed.

He lifted me and twirled me around "I knew you couldn't resist me" he winked. 

"Yeah right Bieberboy" I kissed his cheeks. "Besides, what's there to not want?"