Photo booth!

Niall's POV;

I place the drinks down at the table and sit next to Kallie, my mum next to her and Harry opposite me.

"Thank you" she smiles sipping at her drink, the music isn't to loud and there are alot of people wandering around the hall, people from tour workers, friends and family.

"So what did you think of the film then?" I say resting on my shoulder to face my mum and Kallie.

"It was fab Niall, I'm so proud of you" my mum beams drinking her own coke.

"It was awesome, still don't know how you got into a bin Harry. Your a Wierd one" she laughs.

"Don't bully me!" He gasps jokily, I hear a small voice behind me to turn and see Gemma, Harry's older sister.

"Harry! theres a photo booth over there please come and take photos, you three aswell!" She pulls Kallie up and seeing as our hands are joined I am pulled up to.

"I will later darling, I'm going to find Anne" my mum says striding towards a different direction.

She takes us out side of the hall and there are two big photo booths in the hall, both with red writing saying 'this is us' on the sides.

We go into it and I sit on the stool, with Kallie on my lap, Gemma and Harry peering over our shoulders.

For the first photo I kiss her cheek, the second we make stupid faces, and the third Gemma kisses Kallie's cheek, forth we all do the 'duck face'

"You can take some by your own, bye, nice seeing you all again!" Gemma says climbing out of the booth with Harry.

"Gotta make these super cute alright babe?" I laugh.

The first I kiss her cheek, second her lips, third I wrap my arms around her neck and burry into her blonde hair, forth we put our faces really close staring at each other.

Kallie's POV;

I climb out of the booth with my hand inside of Nialls as we make our way back to the after-party, the photo cards placed carefully in my bag.

As I go in I spot Perrie and Sophia chatting near the door, I make my way to them as I say good bye to Niall.

"Hey guys! Pleeeease come to the photo booth with meeee" I beg.

"Alright Hun" Perrie smiles and she takes my arm and pulls us out into the corridor.

We take stupid, crazy photos with each other and all take 2 cards each with the pointless but cute photos on.

We make our way to the bath room after getting some drinks and I realise we are getting a little bit tipsy.

"Oh me god I lost me shoe" Perrie screams drunkly as her high heals falls as we run though the corridor.

I pull out my phone and quickly film the girls;

"Me shoe just fell of and I feel down" Perrie says to the camera.

"We just went in the booth and took done lovely photos of ourselfs and now we ditched our boyfriends and are going to the bath room" I laugh as I film Sophia run into a wall.

I turn my film of as I see Niall and Zayn heading our way and we hide behind a very small wall

"Perrie I can see you" Zayn sighs as we pop out laughing.

"How drunk are you?!" Niall frowns as I trip into him.

"Not very drunk, just a lot" I say stupid kidding his cheek sloppily.

"Well alright, but no more vodka for you" he sighs.

Quess he's gonna be looking after me tonight.