Shopping with Eleanor

An- Okay, so on my iPad I can't get watt pad, so I, using it from the internet:( which means I don't have bold or italic sadly. I'll probably go back and edit it on my phone if i have time. anyway enjoy!

-

KALLIES POV;

It's weird to think, this Christmas has been the best, got everything I needed, love it all. Last year, I can't even remember what I was doing, back in Scotland doing nothing exciting, now I'm in love with some idiot boy from one direction, living some almost celebrity life. And I am so grateful for it all.

I lost one friend, she was the biggest bitch and I have never noticed. But now I have so many new, and better friends; Eleanor, Sophia, Louise, Gemma, all the one direction team and the band.

I lost two jobs, one I was fired, other i just forgot about and was too busy to carry on, which was my mums mental home, not hers, the one she owns; Lacamish; La-ca-mit.

Starbucks I was a fail I was there for like what, two months? I was such a faggot.

I have shopping with Eleanor today, so, I better get ready.

I put on a white and black sweater, with a blue jean jacket lined with fur, black leggings and black doc martins. My hair is loose waves falling under my shoulders.

I just about finish my makeup when the door knocks; or someone knocks on it shall I correct myself, it's Eleanor obviously.

"Kallie!" She shouts wrapping her long skinny arms around my torso and staying there for a while.

"Eleanor, it's been forever, like a whole week or something!" I laugh as she pulls away, once again she looks so pretty, her chestnut waves sitting on her chest, with the top half up in a pony tail, she's in a white shirt with a dark blue cardigan and black jeans, fuck I feel so ugly.

"Come in! Sorry I need to finish a few things, would you like a cup of tea, coffee?"

"Hmm, I'm fine thank you,anyways how are you? You seem abit off?" She raises an eyebrow sitting on my sofa.

"Yeah, I just don't have a good aura, it's Niall being in America I think" I shrug, I do feel strangely odd today.

"I feel the same with Louis" she explains.

-

"We have to go In topshop, Zara and new look first" Eleanor chirps as we jump out my car and out to the icy weather.

"We'll, of course, where else would we go?" I roll my eyes sarcastically and laugh as she makes a random face as we walk towards the main area of shops. We enter topshop first, and go to the dress section, we see a small group of teenage girls pointing and squealing at us, we smile and carry on shopping. But they want to come and talk to us. Which is competly fine with us.

"Oh mY god, I can't believe it's you guys!" One short round faced girl says, all with Starbucks in there hands and expensive looking clothes and purses.

"Nice to meet you guys, directioners I'm guessing?" El smiles shaking all of there hands, I hear my phone vibrate.

Unkown number: watch out, where coming c;

What the fuck does that mean? My eyebrows furrow and I shove my phone back into my bag ignoring it and not letting it worry me, but it does. I don't get what it means, I come to a decion it's a jealous fan sending me hate, or it's Louis and Harry messing around. I shake my head and turn back to the fans who are chatting away about clothe shopping and style.

"Kallie, I love your outfit! Where is it from?" A tall blonde asks, the rounded face girl standing close by her side.

"Oh, it was mostly from urban outfitters I think" I tell her, her eyes widen and her face gets closer to my neck.

"Your necklace! OMG!" She gulps staring at it like a kid staring at candy, "where is this from?"

"It was from Niall" I say picking up the chain in my palm and adoring it, it really is a stunning piece of jewelry.

"It's perfect, guys look at the necklace Niall got her!" She spins her friends around and they all aw at my necklace, causing me to slightly blush.

"Your so lucky" one pretty red head says straining out and standing up, the rest do the same. "Nice meeting you guys, can we get a few photos before we go?" We nod at there request and return to shopping when they leave.

Who the fuck is that text from? I'm shaking so much.

"You alright Kal? You look sick" Eleanor asks feeling my forehead with the back of her hand.

"Yeah, fine, fine"

An- as I said it will definitely take off soon, its going to be a long fan fic!