FOREWORD

Hello! I'm Abill, the author of this story.

First, I want to apologize to all previous readers that I unpublished this story for major editing without notice. I am so sorry... *bows to the ground*

And I'm here to give you some tips (I don't even know if it'll helps or not) before you read this story.

Okay, start with the history.

The previous title of this story was "Angel's Fate" and began to be made in 2013 but first published on Wattpad in 2014. I decided to edit the title and some parts of the story. Because... there is maaany grammar errors which I'll try my best to fix it. And I don't think the previous title will fit the further story.

The published chapters are already edited so far, but I'm still not sure that's completely no-grammar-errors. If any of you my precious readers, find incorrect grammar and you feel very disturbed by it, you can pointed out to me or ignore it (and I prefer the latter if I may advice 😁😉😜) if you still stay with me I will be much thankful.

And I really appreciate if you give me Vote and Comment and veeeeery very much appreciate if you not plagiarize or republish and copying to any media of this story.

The characters of EXO members here belong to SM Entertainment. No copyright infringement intended. All images belong to their rightful owners.

I do own the whole plot of the story and the female characters. I might borrowing some name of places around Korea to complete the story plot. After all, this is just a mere fanfiction.

I may remind you once again that there will be grammars. Many. Until I give further notice which chapter that have been edited. And I'm sorry for that. I know I sucks with grammar. Who's with me? ㅠ.ㅠ 😢

Well, I don't think this is some kind of tips, though. I take back what I said in the beginning. 미안해요. 🙇

Character image and gif source :
- Google Image
- Tumblr

Clothing image source :
- net-a-porter.com
- polyvore.com
- kooding.com
- yesstyle.com
- stylebop.com
- farfetch.com

Copyright © 2013 Abill. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Happy reading precious! Comment, Vote and Share!