영. Prologue

Little Eunmi attend one of the family relative's wedding

Little Eunmi attend one of the family relative's wedding. She was so mesmerized by staring at the bride in elegant and magnificent wedding dress, walking on the aisle. It was her first time seeing a woman so beautiful in such a magical dress, besides her Mom. In her eyes, the bride was like a real angel living in the world. She starts to fantasize herself in the future wearing the most beautiful wedding dress and married someone she loves and live happily ever after like in the fairy tales her mom read for her bedtime story.

She believes that whoever the man whom she marry later when she grown up, would love her more than she would do. She wants to have her own version of happiness life. She promised to herself that she would do anything to make her dreams become reality.

But an unexpected event happened and taking away bit by bit of her beliefs of having a happy life. She was abducted when she was child, twice. She had a trauma to stranger since then and started to learn to defend herself. Thanks to her grandfather who brought in a brother for her so that she could socialize and overcome her traumatize. The brother was the first male she got close to, and without she realize she started to developing feelings to him.

As she grown up, she starting to realize that many obstacles would be in her way. Since her grandfather choose her to be the heir that will lead one of the family companies to helping her father, slowly she felt like her freedom is limited because she had to preparing to take over the company.

She knew she did not have any choices than to obey to what the family wants her to be. She's the only child and she have the responsibility to keep the family name in good track. She doesn't have the time to live as a normal teenager girl, even though she really wants to experience it.

She wished that someonethe man, would take her out from her boring and empty life. Her wish is actually for one specific person, her adopted brother. Who knows that her wish apparently landed on another person who turned out to be very close to her specific person.

She believes in fate, something good must be awaiting ahead.

But what if only a perilous fate that could grant her wish and make her dream come true? And today is the day when her perilous fate starts.