Prologue

My name is Wesley Hayabusa. I am eighteen years old, I am haft Japanese and haft American and I was a junior in my high school back in LA. I was also a squad leader of JROTC. They did get on me a lot because of my hair. I don't like cutting my hair. Now I was transferred to Fujimi High School in Japan for my senior year. The problem was that I have to wear stupid uniforms. I fucking hate uniforms. I have my reasons why. In that High School, a lot of students and teachers speaks Japanese and English. Mostly speak English so there's no problem for me there. I have to live with my dad, the one who left me and my mom. I can understand why. My father was a soldier of the US Army. He was a Delta Force operator and then turned a Blackwater contractor for three years and then retired to be a mechanic in Japan. I wasn't even mad at him for that, but my mom on the other hand does. She always told me never join the military. She lets me visit my father. When I visit him, he taught me how to shoot and teach me a lot of military tactics, but he told me to never join the military nor become a private contractor. He probably seen some shit that wasn't human. It was fun being around him I have to admit. This is a story where things went worst on my first day in High School. We were attacked by something that wasn't human at all. It was some kind of outbreak and we were attacked by the infected. If you get bit or scratched, you turn into them. They even change at night. This is the story about me, my father and my friends surviving from them. My name is Wesley and this is my story.