Butterflies and Bad Words

Preface...or whatever.

Days are always routine. You wake up, do your morning rituals, and then head to the same old job you've been at for almost three years to distract yourself from what you want to do next in your life. Well, that's my usual routine. Wake up at six. Shower. Dress. Be at the clinic by seven to work. But no one cares to read about a routine. My story is supposed to keep your attention, and that won't be kept by listing routines. Have I lost your attention? Yes? Fuck off. (I'm joking, if I've lost your interest please have a good day). No? Well, you're in for a wonderful, crazy, tiring shit show. About love. Yes, ANOTHER love story. But it's not just love. It's about those pure, raw emotions. It goes past the butterflies in your stomach. It's that fire and being hopelessly devoted to someone you'd never expect to feel that about. Also, it's a love story between two men. Get over it.

All stories are different, love or not. And it takes bravery to share them. It's taking all I have right now not to abandon this and yell fuck it to the wind. I've never truly shared this story about my love. The person I was hopelessly devoted to. I didn't want to share my emotions, my struggles with us, the way we worked together. I kept it sacred because it's mine. The feelings and such. They still do, and and always will, belong to me. But I realized I wasn't the only person in the world who had those oh-so-special feelings, so I chose to share them in words.

The rest of this is going to be pretty short. I've never been perfect at using words in general and I struggle with my thoughts. It's less of a preface too, oh well. As you read on, there will be certain aspects that could be sensitive to certain readers. It's not for the younger minds or the faint hearted. It's going to contain profanity, aggressiveness, abuse, sex, heavy drugs, death, rudeness, unstable people, and bad surroundings. But all of that has a place that ties into this story somehow, and hopefully makes it good. Weird, I'm starting to sound full of myself. Carry on if you choose, or stop short and miss out. And if you choose to dive in, brave soul, please do enjoy and brace yourself for this emotional journey. It gets ugly.

Writers Note: Hi! I hope you enjoyed this! Just for some insight, I'm a woman writing from a mans point of view with all my best effort. I wanted to try something different. This is completely fictional. I will try my best to write a chapter more than once a week, but I'm not making any promises. I will NOT abandon this.