Chapter 2

Raelyn P.O.V

"Mommy, do I have to go to that ghetto school? Why couldn't I just stay at my other school?" I basically whined to my mother.

Hey, I'm Raelyn and I am a 17 years old black American mixed with columbian. I am the only child who lives with a single mother name Lynn. My father passed away while I was baby. Growing up without a father was pretty tough. But I manage to live life to the fullest.

All my life I've been in a private school but my mother feels like I need to embrace the black side of me since she claims I'm too prissy to hang with people my kind. So she's making me transfer from a private school to a public. What. The. Fuck. Can my life get any worst?

Raelyn, I want you to get accustomed to this new environment. If you still don't like it I'll definitely move you to your old school. Deal? My mother explained to me.

I huffed my breath and told my mom fine. I was really upset that she decided to switch me to another school in the middle of the school year. I got up and did my hygienes and looked for some clothes.

White fitted polo shirt, navy blue skirt that was above my knees and toms.

I curled my hair, and looked at my appearance before stepping out.

"Damn girl you look good" I said to myself. I had that bitch resting face, nice slim body, filthy attitude and really good hair. I hated when people refer me as the new "stuck up chick" or "prissy bitch". Them words would kill my whole vibe. I just hope nobody try me.

I got in my Mercedes Benz CLS to head to school. Yeah I had a car. A nice one at that. My dad left me and my mother a lot of money after he died. So money wasn't nothing for us. I pulled up shortly and regretted every bit. Everybody looked my way as I step out of my car.

Quintin P.O.V

Me & my niggas would usually meet up in the mornings at our table and just sit and talk shit about who we fuck or who we want to fuck. I was in the middle of telling them how Kiera called me early in the morning when a Mercedes Benz pulled up to our school.

"Aye, who that is?" Legend asked

"Damn, shorty look kinda bad"  Kendrick retort

"I bet I'll smash her" Nard riposte

I shook my head cause I know Nard ass won't give a fuck if she was Chinese. All the nigga care about is if she had ass.

I looked at shorty coming my way. She was bad, no lie but her walked screamed she too good for hood niggas.

"Aye shorty you new here?" Nard asked

"Who are you? And that's not how you approach someone" the new girl scolded at Nard.

"Bitch you not even that cute, with your ugly ass" Nard shot back at her.

By now all of us were laughing at the little altercation Nard and the new girl had. The new girl walked away not before rolling her eyes and sticking the middle finger to all of us. Shorty look like she never been in a public school dressing like that. But she can get it if you know what I mean.

I dapped my nigga's Kendrick and Nard to head to class. Legend and I had the same schedule so we did everything together. I spotted my cousin talking to some nigga knowing legend would kill here

Y'all females love being petty huh? I looked at legend telling him go check her ass cause I know it's killing him that Camonie trying him like that.

I dapped him up and walked away letting him do his business. I spotted the new girl with her schedule in her hand looking lost as fuck.

"Need some help?" I offered her

"Are you going to insult me like your friends did earlier?" She asked.

"Not at all shorty" I responded with a smirk

"The name is Raelyn, not shorty. Would you be kind enough to show me AP Calculus?" She asked

"My bad RAELYN, I'm Quintin and it looks like we have the same class now. Follow me" I told her.

She nodded her head and walked besides me. I opened the class room door making her walk in first  while I stared at her ass. Little mama had a nice little curve back their. I'm talking about titties perked up, flat stomach, she got a belly piercing because I can see the ring popping out the shirt she wearing, and a nice round booty. Man I definitely have to smash that.

————————–————–———

Hey Y'all! Some of y'all already asking about Tashay. She coming soon just wait on it ! But how y'all liking the story?

I am kinda salty y'all ain't meet the requirements votes on the last chapter. Y'all lucky I wasn't being petty cause the comments made me happy 😂😂

Everybody who been asking about my daughter Gensenia. She Good Y'all 😌

40 Votes & 10 Comments

VOTE VOTE VOTE ‼️‼️‼️

Faster Update With Votes & Comments 😝

Your Author Carter Dee

Gracias 😘