Chapter 4

The Following Week.

Raelyn P.O.V

I got up from my queen size bed realizing that today is a Saturday. Great 🙁 usually on Saturday's me and Irene would have sleep overs but since I stay way on the other side, I could no longer spend the night. But that didn't stop me from seeing my best friend.

Phone conversation *

"Best friend, you up" I asked.

"I'm up now, what's up?"

"I'm going to come get you so we can go to the mall, you down?" I asked her.

"You down? What type of slang language they are teaching you over there?"

"Oh mi Dios, estoy viniendo ahora mismo" I responded

(Oh my gosh, I'm coming right now)

I hung up the phone so that I can get dress. I picked out a cute tank top, skinny jeans and sperry's shoes. I then combed my hair into a neat high bun and a little mascara. I checked my appearance one more time than left.

"Mommy, I'm leaving" I yelled out.

"Hey not so fast, where are you going?" My mother responded

" I'm going to the mall with Irene since I can't sleepover tonight"

"My answer is still no, you can't sleepover, but okay come back before 6:30pm. We are having dinner with one of the neighbors."

"Whatever mom" I said dryly."

I can't stand when my mother controls every thing I do. It's really annoying honestly. I left before she even got the chance to comment on the last statement I gave her. I was literally over her and her stupid choices/ rules she gives me.

I got in my Benz and plugged in my iPhone 7 to the aux cord. I scrolled down on my playlist then finally decided to play Jhene Aiko "promises" then drove to my best friend house. We have a lot to discuss.

Quintin P.O.V

Look, every time you see me I'm surrounded by them snipers
You ain't never run off with a hustler in your life, huh?
I'm from 1800, I'm a hot boy, but I'm iced up
Ugly corner where we smile with you and we don't like you
Just hopped off the plane I just got out about a day ago
Everybody love me, when they see me they be like, "There he go!"
Got me a new lady, we 'bout to take a trip to Mexico
Crackas took my .40 so I'm 'bout to go buy a Draco

-Kodak Black

I was bumping that new shit he dropped a few weeks ago in my room when my mom bust in came telling me to put it low.

"Quintin!! Your going to go deaf!! Put the music down" my mother yelled

"Ma, I'm not going to go deaf, but okay." I replied.

" Q, go to the mall today and pick you out a nice outfit, we are having the new neighbors over for dinner tonight."

"Ma"

I gave her a look and she automatically shook her head.

"Quintin baby, please do it for me, go pick up one of your home boys or your cousin camonie to accompany you at the mall. I need everybody looking there best."

I sighed but end up agreeing.

"Alright ma, just this one time." I responded.

"Be back before 6:30pm. I love you"

"I love you to ma"

I love my mom with all my heart but she love being friendly to new neighbors. That shit is getting played. But whatever my mom wants I'll do it for her.

I hit up my nigga Legend, to ask if he wanted to slide to the mall with me.

Phone conversation*

"Yo"

"What's good nigga" Legend responded

"Man I'm gone come get you to head to this mall shit in a few"

"Alright bet"

I ended the phone call and got my keys and phone. Before leaving the house I saw my aunty Tashay laid back playing with the twins.

"Aunty?"

"What's up boy" my aunty responded

"Heading to the mall, you know how your sister gets when she find out there's new people living on the block."

"I heard that" my mother chimed in

*slap the back of Quintin head"

"Boy don't talk about my sister 😂 have fun at mall"

I laughed and walked out. I love aunty Tashay. She wasn't much older than me. She a cool ass ghetto girl. She calls my pops hers which I didn't understand at first but my mother later told me the story about why she calls my dad her dad.

Tashay P.O.V

To be continue ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know y'all probably like damn I did y'all green cause y'all really wanted Tashay 😭😂😂 I promise next chapter her P.O.V gone be popping 😂😜 but what y'all think about it?

Any thoughts of Raelyn?

Any thoughts of Quintin?

They having dinner together and they don't even much know it 😭😂

Y'all like Raelyn Mom?

40 Votes && 10 Comments

I'm back and I'm Bette