Chapter 3

(Camonie in the picture)
Enjoy 😘

Quintin P.O.V

Recap

She nodded her head and walked besides me. I opened the class room door making her walk in first  while I stared at her ass. Little mama had a nice little curve back their. I'm talking about titties perked up, flat stomach, she got a belly piercing because I can see the ring popping out the shirt she wearing, and a nice round booty. Man I definitely have to smash that.

I took my seat and waited until this Raelyn chick finish talking to the teacher. I told some broad name Leah to cough up her seat. I fucked Leah one time and that shit was horrible.

They said virgin pussy's are the best, but that shit is a lie. Half of you hoes don't know the meaning of VIRGIN PUSSY !

Leah gave me a smug look and obeyed my command. I noticed Raelyn was done talking to Ms. Crawford so I told her fine ass I got a seat next to me. She gave me a skeptical look but still made her way to me.

Raelyn P.O.V

I made my way to Quintin since their was a available seat next to him. I looked around and seen girls giving me dirty looks. I brushed it off because this was my first day and I wasn't in the mood to argue anymore after that little altercation I had earlier.

I took out some wipes from my bag to clean off the table. It was just plain filthy.

"Are you always this bougie?" asked Quintin.

"Are you guys always this filthy?" I shot back

He shook his head and texted away on his phone. Smart move! My first day was just a disaster. I just want to go back to my old school.

Camonie P.O.V

"This the fucking last time you try my face Camonie. The fuck you think you doing? Legend yelled at me not before snatching me up from the boy I was talking to.

"Shut up, we weren't trying to hook up. It's not like you even care because you didn't text me all yesterday or this morning." I shot back

"My phone felled in water. I was going to get a new one after school." Legend responded

"Bullshit, I'm sick of your lies Legend" I said getting emotional

I love Legend with all my heart. He was my first real boyfriend, the first person to take my virginity, my first everything. I can't surmise Legend cheating on me.

"Don't cry. I swear I'm not lying. Why would I lie baby? I'm telling the truth look baby. I'm not cheating on you with anybody." Legend reciprocate while showing his broken phone.

I nodded my head while Legend grabbed me into a hug. I cried on his shoulder while he hugged me tight. I love this boy, I swear I do.

"Don't break my heart Legend" I told him

"I couldn't, even if I had a chance" Legend respond not before kissing me.

"Let's get out of here" Legend retort.

"What about my classes?" I asked looking up at him.

"You'll be fine." Legend responded.

I already know that look he's giving me. Every time we fuss we have great make up sex. My parents and cousin just thinks me and Legend just kiss, but little do they know me and legend perform more then kissing.

I stared up at him with my glossy eyes and told him lead the way.

🙈💦

Later that day.

Raelyn P.O.V

"I'm telling you Irene, this public school life isn't for me" I told my best friend Irene.

Irene Garcia and I have been best friends since pre school. I always had her back and she always had mine. She was a short Mexican girl, only child like me, with long straight hair with hazel eyes. My best friend is gorgeous.

"I don't see why your mom even transferred you there in the first place." responded Irene

"Try and convince my mom to let me come back to Saint Mary's Private Institution. Or I'm running away." I told her on the verge of crying

"Okay I will, I'll come up with a plan so you can come back to where you belong. Just hang in there."

"I'll try. I have to go anyways. First day at school and they already gave me homework." I stated.

"Okay, you know the routine we always do before we hang up."

Every time me and Irene talk to each other we always have this routine we do right before we end the call or leave each other.

"The miles between us can't keep us apart because we will keep each other close at heart. Sisters FOR EVER" we both said it at the same time.

"Chow Raelyn" Irene said before she hung up.

I just pray Irene come up with something fast. I couldn't stand this new learning environment my mother put me in. If only my father was here. I sighed and took out my homework.

Rest up pops . 😔

_____________________________________

Hey Y'all 😩 I'm Back & I'm Better.
Y'all Thought I Was playing about them votes?

No VOTES = NO UPDATE !

What y'all think about legend & Camonie relationship?

What y'all think about Raelyn? Too bougie?

40 Votes & 10 Comments.

Fast Votes & Comments = Faster Update 👐🏽

Your Author

Carter'Dee 😘