Chapter 2

7 period

Next class, Biology. If this one's a hottie, I'm coming tomorrow with high waisted REALLY tight jeans, and a tight top.

I began drawing the parts of a face. Jawline, eyebrows, ears. And I arrived to the eyes. Stunning blue eyes. And not until that moment, I realized that I was drawing Jack Johnson, and that I have a problem. But I am Autumn Barnes. Strange was my second name.

In the drawing he was leaning over a desk, and he looked really hot. He had a button up shirt and a bow. His hair was brushed up.

"Nice draw...Is that Mr. Johnson?"said someone. I saw Izzy beside me. "Why do you draw him?"

"I don't know,"I lied. "My hand moved by itself."

Honestly, if I tell something to Izzy, she would faint. There's no one that follows the school rules as her, and that's why she is class president.

"Alright! Ladies, sit down."the new teacher said. "I'm Cameron Dallas. Call me Mr. Dallas."

Whole class drooling. My jaw dropped. I guess I'm coming with my new outfit tomorrow.

***
8 period

The subject I hate the most. P.E. Athletic isn't my second name and I hate basketball, voleyball,etc. Unlike Mj. She is the sports girl.

MJ is what you would call 'tomboy'. She cares about sports, and nothing more. Her hair is long, and has natural highlights. She wears glasses that are tied in the back of her head, so they don't fall while running. She wears flannels and snapbacks all the time. She is not skinny, or fat, but she has muscles.

The school made a change. All of the girls of my age have P.E at the same time, but we are sorted by sports. My luck is the worse, and I got basketball. But at least I am with MJ, Tat and another friend, Chivi.

"Alright! Pay attention!"said our new teacher. For Pete's sake,(Yes, I said for Pete's sake) this teacher was really hot!

"I'm Taylor Caniff, and here you treat me like a friend, 'cause I have no experience at teaching. You can call me Taylor."

"MJ, do..."I looked over my friend while we were sitting on the bleachers. "MJ?"

She was staring at Taylor with no shame and I feared that saliva would fall from her mouth. What is wrong?

"I don't think that staring would make him appear magically in your bed,"I whispered. She finally heard and blushed.

"Sorry."

"Ok, so I was told some of you stay at school after it finished..."he said. Then he whispered. "Who would like to stay at school more than necessary...Well, if you stay for basketball, please raise your hand."

MJ raised her hand shyly, unlike other times, I'm which she would raise it with confidence.

"I suppose you are MaryJoe. Your other grade teachers told me about you."Taylor said. MJ blushed. Taylor noticed this and grinned.

"Get in groups of 5"

***
9 period

"Welcome to my music class! I'm Shawn Mendes"said the teacher when we arrived.

Lu was right. He is hot. He had abs and was wearing a tight black shirt. Some jeans and he had a guitar hanging on his back. Nice one, Lu.

"Anyone knows to play an instrument?"he asked. I raised my hand. "And you are..."

"I'm Autumn. I like playing the guitar and I know few of flute."

"Great! Anyone else?"he said. Some girls raised her hands. They began saying instruments and stuff. "Alright, can anyone play a song for me? And sing it?"

"Autumn wants!" Izzy pushed me. I glared.

"That talk girl over there sings beautifully!" I said pointing at the girl, who flipped her long hair.

"Alright, I want to hear one..."then he whispered,"though I don't think you can compare to Lu..."

So Lu had come, and Shawn heard her. And now he is hopelessly in love with her. I ship it.

"Mr. Mendes, I heard that. She is my best friend,"I said. He glanced.

"You can stay after class, and we will talk then. For now, you sing and play the guitar."

I stood, fearing I would get shouted again. So I grabbed the guitar and began.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house

When things go wrong we can knock it down.

My three words have two meanings

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you...

I kept singing. Some girls looked at me in awe, some disgusted, some with proud. I was so used to this world, of rejection and sucess. So many emotions, and so many ways of being rejected, and so many people for rejecting you.

"That was awsome!"said Mr. Mendes. I nodded, trying to say Thank you and sat beside Izzy. She smiled.

"You are a real prodigy. I'm jelous, I can't sing like that,"she said. I laughed.

"But you have one of the greatest minds in the whole school,"I answered. She blushed.

"Ok, class receive this papers, and-"

The bell rang while Mr. Mendes talked and all the girls ran outside to take out their things, because they already had packed while I sang.

"Is this always like this?"he asked. I packed my Math book, so I can study later.

"Yep, there are some forms to stop it, like standing on the door or saying at the end: 'Homework', so they have to stay to hear it." I said. He nodded.

"Ok, so Lu..?"he asked. I smiled.

"Yeah, she is one of my best friends, she likes to sing, playing the piano...though you already knew that, right?"I said. He blushed. I made a teacher blush!

"Yeah, she came over early."he said. "Don't tell anyone I asked for her, specially not her. Please, Autumn."he said. I nodded.

"No worries Mr. Mendes. I have a feeling that this will not be the only time something like this will happen." I said leaving.

"Thank you, Autumn."

"Yeah, it's okay," I said leaving. I bumped into a body and glanced."Mr. Johnson,"

"Autumn, hope you have a good...evening,"he said.

"Mmm..."