Can we go now

"Omo there kissing"!

Quickly I pulled away. Looking at Jungkook's reddened face I knew he was embarrassed and confused.looking past him I noticed the crowds gazes.Some mostly in shock, some more in jealousy. My eyes scanned the yard I saw Jungkook's friends laughing. The blonde one spotted me and mockingly waved at me. I knew then that force was him. Tears started to well up. Before anyone could see my tears I did the best thing I could do. RUN.

 Pushing past the crowd of people. Ignoring their laughter. I ran I could hear Mrs.Jeon calling me to come back. But I couldn't I had to escape. I needed a place I could cry in peace. I looked around tears blurring my vision. 

"Eun-Nari wait"! I looked back to see Jungkook had chased me out of the party. Not being able to face him. I ran. I ran into the closest room and locked the door. My back slid against the door as tears streamed down staining my dress. I rested my head against the door taking a minute to breathe. A few seconds of silence passed before there was a light bang on the door. "Eun?"

I hid my sobs hoping they would go away. "Eun-Nari. Please open up so we can talk". I held my breath holding in my sobs praying he would just leave. "Eun please" he beat his hand against the door time and time again. Catching the hint he wasn't going to leave me alone. I weakly slid my body up against the door and wiped my face. I took one last deep breath before turning the knob. Our eyes met and everything in me told me to stay strong. "Are you alright" he gave me a sympathetic look of confusion and concern. I didn't answer. I hung my head low, giving him a slight nod. 

I just couldn't do it. I just couldn't bring myself to speak. If I did everything would come flooding out. I didn't want him to pity me so I stayed silent and so did he.

 My head facing the floor. Forcing myself not to cry. Him trying to get a glance at my pain. I heard him give a deep sigh. He was about to speak, but I cut him off.  trying to walk away."I think I should go-"

He stepped closer to me."I'm sorry" 

huh. why was he apologizing?

"This would have never happened if I stopped the guys teasing from the beginning."

Teasing?

"They kept saying how we looked good together and how I should be a man and just make a move. I guess mother forcing us to dance didn't make it any better...but I want you to know they're not bad guys there just a little ...playful"

Playful?

"I hope you don't hold it against them. I mean it's not like that kiss meant anything right. It was just a joke". He was smiling. He was using his smile to bring me out of my misery but I just sunk down deeper. It was all just a joke a harmless joke that ended up with me giving Jungkook my first kiss and my emotions into a tailspin. But I couldn't tell him. I went to open my mouth.

"Nari, there you are. You shouldn't have run off like that"eomeoni belted in one breath. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon trailing behind her.

"We were worried sick." Mrs.Jeon cried out with a more concerned look than her son. "Were you in the guest bedroom all along"

I nodded 

"Doing what"? My mother asked displeased with my answer. I knew she'd have a million questions for me when we arrived home.The sound of someone clearing their throat echoed in the among us.Nonna nodding her head towards Jungkook. Everyone looked in his direction.I could tell they were furious. Thinking impure thoughts.

"You two didn't?" Appa pointed at us.

"Can we just go now!"I finally let out. They let out a slight nod. We bowed and thanked the Jeons for inviting us and headed to the door. "Please don't be strangers come visit us again sometime"Mrs.Jeon shook omma's hand while she nodded in agreement. I could feel Jungkook staring at me with worry.

As we walked out my name was called. "Nari" I turned to see Jungkook coming towards me with a small basket filled with treats. "For the winner".

I bowed thanking him with a faint smile.

The car ride home was silent. I kept my gaze on the scenery outside of the window. Noticing a few worried glances from Omma. Reaching home I was the first one to get out of the car. I headed to my room and locked the door. Not speaking to anyone the entire night. The only sound filling my room where light sobs.I finally got out of bed and changed my clothes I realized I forgot about my prize. I was about to throw it away when a ripped piece of paper caught my eye. Opening the red wrapping paper I pulled out the paper which read

"Whenever you need someone to talk to" 

I turned the paper over to see a phone number. Contemplating to give it a try I thought "To hell with it" and called. After three rings.

"Hello"