29.

•Brads PoV•

"So Connor, looks like you're the only one without a girl in the scene now" The interviewer said.

"What can I say, I'm married to the job" he grinned.

"Now Bradley, congratulations on your engagement last night!"

"Thank you" I smiled at her.

"So how did you pop the question?"

"Well since the fans mean so much to both of us, I wanted to do something with them at a show or something. So I brought her out on stage last night in Glasgow as it was pretty much a home show for her, and then asked her in front of the fans"

"Aww, how adorable! Unfortunately that's all the time we have today. Ladies and gentleman give it up for The Vamps!" She said and hugged us before we all made out way back to the van to head to the arena for sound check. My phone buzzed in my pocket after about 10 minutes and I pulled it out to see Riley had messaged me.

From: Fiancé ❤️
I miss you :( xxxx

To: Fiancé❤️
Missing you too :( On the way back, sound check to do and then I'm all yours😉I love you xxxx

From: Fiancé ❤️
I like the sound of that😉 love you too xxxx

I did actually miss her. I hadn't seen her at all since we landed in Belfast last night, since the girls had a different hotel to us. I was still sort of overwhelmed at the fact that me and Riley are now engaged. Like that's crazy.

"You good mate?" Con asked, bringing me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm good" I smiled to myself, thinking about how soon I'll get to see her again.

• • • • • • • • • • •

"Come come lovely fans, come join us"

I really liked this tours sound check because we got to do part of it with the fans. So we did Girls On Tv and Somebody To You before starting the q&a part. We did quite a few questions before an interesting one came up form a girl around 16 Id say.

"Can Riley come out on stage?"

"Brad you wanna go get your fiancé?" Con asked and one girl at the front screamed so loud I crapped myself, but then I realised she wanted to hold my hand.

"Are you okay? You good?" I asked holding her hand for a minute. "I wish I could scream like that"

As I went off stage I heard Con trying to scream like that which ended up sounding like the goat.

Riles should be in her dressing room as she had sound check after us, so that's where I went. And I was right, as when I walked in she was sitting laughing with the girls.

"Hey Riles, are you busy?"

"Not particularly, why?" She asked.

I didn't answer, I just picked her up and started towards the stage.

"Bradley Will Simpson, put me down right now!" She giggled.

When I put her down, she realised we were on stage and hid her face in my chest.

"Aww she's shy!" Tris pouted as I sat down, pulling her with me so she was now sitting in my lap.

"Why are you hiding?" I chuckled, tickling her lightly which made her finally stop hiding.

"No don't tickle me" She laughed moving my hands away from her side. "Why am i even here? This is your sound check party, not mine"

"Well, Jade here wanted to see you, young one" James said and I kissed her cheek.

We continued the q&a with Riley still in my lap and I think she had actually fallen asleep as I was playing with her hair, something I always do before bed, calms her down. And she must be pretty tired anyways, after all the excitement last night and then the late flight.

"Is she seriously sleeping?" James asked.

"I think so" I said and the fans aww'ed making me smile. "I love you Riles"

I'm so so happy she said yes, would've been a bit embarrassing if she said no. My mum always used to say that me and Riley would get married and have kids and everything, and back then I always just blew it off, knowing for a fact that teen relationships hardly ever worked out after high school. But maybe Mum was right. Maybe we will get married and have kids and spend forever with each other. Having kids had never really crossed my mind, apart from that time last year when we thought she might've been pregnant and the couple times I've had dreams about it. I know I'm only 19, well technically 20, but I realised that I did really want kids with Riley, and if they turn out to be anything like her, then I'm gonna be one hell of a lucky guy....

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
•Connor's PoV•

"Thank you so much Belfast, we have been The Vamps" Brad said into the microphone, before we all bowed and left the stage.

Of course, Riley was there to greet Brad and giving him a big hug, and I felt a weird feeling inside my stomach. Was it jealously? Brad had the rest of his life planned out now. He'll marry Riley, they'll have kids no doubt and be together forever and love each other until the day they die. But me, I have no plans. I have no girlfriend to be there when I'm having a bad day, or to congratulate me on a good show, or to just love me.

"You alright Con?" Ari asked me, sitting down next to me in the dressing room and I nodded. "Cmon I know you better than that, what's up?"

"I'm jealous of Brad" I admitted.

"Y-you don't, you know, like Riley do you?"

"No no of course not! She's like a sister. No I'm just jealous of what Brad has and what he will have in the future, and I don't think I'll ever have what he has"

"Only time will tell Connor" she said, placing her hand on my leg, and oddly I felt sparks running through it.

I had always found Ari attractive since I first seen the girls in person, but maybe there was more to it than that. Maybe I had feelings for her that I never knew about. Time for some soul searching.....