Part 1

Levy's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I slammed my hand down on my clock to stop it. I then dragged myself up from the comfy bed, and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. A short 17 old girl with brown eyes and messy blue hair looked back at me. My messy bed hair went up in every direction, and I had bags under my eyes.

But no wonder. I was up late last night to finish my book. I was reading the Harry Potter books over again. I was just finished with The Goblet of Fire, and today I am going to start on the next one. I quickly fixed myself up. I combed my hair and pulled it back with a bandana. Then I pulled on my Fairy Tail High uniform. It is a light brown skirt that goes down to just above my knees. A shirt under a light brown west that makes me feel smart. And a red bow hanging loosely around my neck. I went down to eat breakfast. Then I grabbed my bag, my book and my keys, and dashed out the door.

Happily I went to school, reading my book in silence. Just as I was going inside the school, some boys jumped out in front of me and tried to take my book. I didn't look at them. Every day is the same. They bullied me when we were kids, but not anymore. The class rep Erza Scarlet figured out that I DIDN'T just drop my books on the ground or get chased by an angry dog everyday. She got really mad, and went over to the bullies to talk to them the "Erza way". After that they stopped. ALMOST. Sometimes when Erza is on the other side of the school they try to get me. But Erza has the eyes of a hawk, and ears like a dog. She popped right up and looked at the boys. They ran.

I went to my classroom and plopped down by my desk. I started again to read my book, but a flash of blond hair got my attention. My best friend Lucy Heartfillia smiled and said hi, but I just mumbled back. She shook her head and pulled up a book herself. We are the schools biggest bookworms. But unlike me, Lucy is popular with the boys, and friends with all the girls. She doesn't have a boyfriend, but I am the only one who knows that. Me on the other hand, I am a total nerd. My grades are the best in school, and I actually like school. But not a single person, besides Lu and a couple of others, have ever said a word to me outside the classroom. But that's OK. I like to be alone. The bell rang, and class started. Just as I was about to put my book away, I heard the headmaster Makarov speak. "Can Levy Mcgarden please come to my office? Levy Mcgarden to my office please!" Slowly I raised up and went to his office. I opened the door....

.

.

.

.

.

.

... And stood face to face with one of the schools biggest bad boy (and my long-time crush). Gajeel Redfox!!

Gajeel's POV

I was sent to gramp's office. Just because I don't have the best of grades I am now in danger of falling behind a year. I am not gonna go another year at this hell hole. And I'm not gonna get teased by Flamebrain and Stripper because of it. They're just as stupid as me. They just work a little bit more than me to NOT get in trouble. When I got to the office, I was asked what I was gonna do about my grades. "I don't know." I wasn't in the mood. But gramps didn't see that. "Since you don't know what you are gonna do, I'm going to give you a tutor. She is the best in the school, and I'm sure she can make your grades better." She? I lifted an eyebrow. "I don't have to get a tutor. And definitely not a GIRL." I quickly got on my feet, and turned to the door. Just as I was going to open it, a girl on the other side opened it before me. She was small, and her brown eyes were wide open in shock. Her uniform was clean and simple. Her hair was held back by a bandana. But a strand of her blue hair had fallen onto her make-up free face. It framed her face perfectly.

She looked totally different from me. I just wore some jeans and a shirt. A red tie was just pulled around my neck because I have to wear it. I have messy, long, black hair, and I have a ton of piercings.

The second my red eyes meet her brown ones, my heart began to race. I quickly looked away. What was that feeling? She looked so cute and small. She looked down. "Sorry." She whispered, before sneaking around me. The way she talked so quiet was really cute. Her arm touched mine on the way. It felt warm. I turned around. Gramps was smiling. "Gajeel. This is your tutor." I blinked. "What?" I was confused. I heard the little girl besides me. "EEHHH!!!!.... But sir! Can't another student do it?!" She sounded worried and scared. But I can't blame her. My record isn't really clean. And my piercings can make me scary. Gramps just smiled.

"This is Levy Mcgarden. She is the best student in Fairy Tail High. If anyone can help you, it's her." I looked at the little shrimp. "I don't need a tutor. She doesn't have to do this." Gramps crossed his arms. "This is not your decision Gajeel. It is Levy's. If she doesn't want to tutor you, she doesn't have to, and you have to go a year over again. But if she's willing to do it, then you WILL get a tutor. Now Levy?" He turned to the shrimp. "What do you say?" She looked at the ground, and I'm sure I could see the wheels spin in her head. Slowly her head raised up. "I'll do it." It was quiet, but I heard it.

I looked shocked at her. She said yes? How can she say yes? I don't need a tutor. Doesn't she know who I am? I don't care if she is a bit cute, she can't tutor me. I opened my mouth to protest, but gramps raised his arm. "It's decided. Levy my dear. You will begin to tutor Gajeel after school. Good luck." With that he pushed us out the door. I looked at the shrimp. Why did she agreed to this? She could have just said no and walked away. But no! I looked at her angry. She looked scared. My face softened when i looked at her brown eyes. They were so warm. Her face became red as she walked away. Weird.