Part 5

Levy's POV

I sat down in the living room and patted the place next to me for Gajeel to sit down. He sat down, and I happily grabbed the math book. He groaned, and I flicked my head to face him. "What?" I said sharply. "Do I have to do this?" He said. I huffed. "Yes, you do. Now. Math." I opened the book on a page and asked him a question. He grumbled and grabbed pen and paper. After two minutes he pushed the paper towards me and I looked at it. "Gajeel?" I said slowly. "What?" He said annoyed. "Is it wrong?" I shook my head. "No. This is correct. Good work. Next." I said, still a little bit surprised that he got it right. 

After math we went on to history, and this time he was having more trouble. I asked him a question. "When was the Fiore army officially started?" He looked up for a few seconds and then answered me. "1985?" I shook my head. "No. 1836. (For reals, I don't have a clue. I just took some numbers.) Next. The first leader of Fiore was?" He sighed. "Pickle man?" I puffed my cheeks. "Gajeel! Are you even trying to answer me?" All he did was look away from me. Just as I was about to scream at him, Mr. Redfox came in with some food. He gave us some fruit and a smoothie each. I grabbed an apple and leaned back in the couch. I heard Gajeel make a weird noise, but ignored him. I sighed loudly and looked at my phone for the clock. 19:34. Shit! I jumped off the couch and grabbed my books. "Shrimp? What are you doing?" Gajeel asked me. I just ignored him and grabbed my shoes. "Sorry," I said, while jumping around, trying to get my shoe on. "But was suppose to be home four minutes ago. See you tommorow. Thank for the food Mr. Redfox!" The last part I screamed before dashing out the door.

Gajeel's POV

When the shrimp was teaching me I just couldn't focus. She was bending over the books and showing off her butt and boobs. I am good in math, but that's it. When we started history my brain just shut down. And when dad came in? She leaned back in the couch and showed her perfect figure. I made a weird groaning noise, and I think the shrimp hear it. When she left I felt sad for some reason, but I shook it off. I turned around and came face to face with my pervert off a dad. He was smiling.

"What old man?" He just smiled wider. "Whatever." I said and went to my room. "Son. I am happy for you." I stopped in the stairs. "You are actually in love with somebody. And she even got a big butt. Nice job." I shook my head and turned around. 

I jumped into my bed and laid down with my face in the pillow. Whenever the shrimp was around I feel  ........ odd.

Levy's POV

I ran home. My mom were waiting in the door for me. I was out off breath and stood in front of her catching my breath. When I could speak she pointed to the sofa in the living room. I sat down with her on the other side in a chair. "Mom." I started. She stopped me. "Where were you? You are ten minutes late." I looked down. My mom is all about rules. "I was tutoring a student at school. And then I forgot the time." She nodded. "Alright. Who is this person?" 

Oh crap! If mom knows I am with the biggest bad boy of the school she will lock me in. "J-just a student. He really needed my help." Gajeel really did need my help. Mom looked closer at me. "You know Levy. You and I have something in common. We are horrible liars you and me." I sighted. "Alright mom. It's Gajeel Redfox." She blinked a couple times before she grabbed between her nose. "Levy Mcgarden. How could you let your self get dragged into the mess of that person?" I bit my lip. "The headmaster asked me to tutor him, and if I don't he will fail. And than it will be all my fault because I said no." Mom sighed. "Fine. but don't speak to him other times than that. Got that? I don't want you to get mixed inn with his bad vibes." I nodded and darted off to my room. 

Ever since my father died, my mom want's me to follow every rule she makes. She makes them for my safety, and I know that. But sometimes I just want her to take it easy. I am a teenager after all. I wanna go out and live life. Meet people, try new things. But I guess that will never happen while mom is around to take care of me.