Part 7

Levy's POV

The second I stepped inside the house mom was all over me. She was home early, and was looking for me in the window. When she saw me with that black guy on a motorbike, she nearly screamed. She was breathing hard. "Levy Mcgarden. Who was that boy? Don't tell me it was Gajeel Redfox!" I gulped. "Because if it was you will be grounded for a month! I told you that boy was dangerous and to stay away from him. If you are around him bad things will happen." I bit my lower lip. "Don't worry mom. It was just a friend giving me a lift home. It was not Gajeel Redfox."

I hate lying to my mom, but I can't be grounded. Hope she don't see right through my lie! Mom looked at me, then sighed. "Alright. But remember what I said. All right?" I nodded. As I made my way up the stairs I remembered the party. "Mom?" Her head popped out from the kitchen. "Tomorrow my friends are having a get-together. May I go?" She nodded. "Sure. No drinking, no breaking the law and NO sex. Then you may go." I nodded. "Thank you mom." I waved and walked up to my room.

TIMESKIP: Saturday morning

Gajeel's POV

I woke up and looked over at the clock. 11:37? Not bad. I think I can get up from bed now. With a yawn I sat up in the bed. Once dressed in black jeans and black t-shirt I went down for some breakfast. Afterwards I looked at my phone. That Mira woman gave us her number. She just told us to show up at her place at 19:00.

That's when it hit me. Where does she live? I sendt her a message.
Where do you live?
She answered after five minutes.
Cherry road 90
Good. Now where is that excactly? Once I figured that out I just moped around the house. When it was time to leave I jumped on the bike and roared it to life. Once on the road I speeded off. After five minutes I drove pass the shrimp's house. Right around the corner I saw her. She was walking alone on the street. She was wearing a black coat and white snickers. I stopped. She tensed up, but relaxed when I pulled my helmet off. "Need a ride shrimp?" She puffed her cheeks. "I am NOT a shrimp. But yes. I would like a ride over to Mira's place." She said, and jumped on behind me.

I smiled on the inside and speeded along the road again. I looked around, and the shrimp laughed. "You don't know where it is do you?" I shock my head. She pointed to a house. "There." I stopped in front of it and jumped off. The shrimp followed. The house was big. Nearly like a mansion. Made of white stone and large windows. We walked up to the door and I knocked on the door. Right after Mira opened the door and pulled us inside. "What took so long?" She asked as she walked into the living room. "I didn't know where it was." She nodded and asked the shrimp. "I had to walk, but Gajeel asked if I needed a lift. So I jumped on." Once she said that Mira got a look in her eye. Now I am getting a bit scared of her. Just a little bit.

We entered the living room and sat down with the others. I saw salamander, stripper, bunny girl, stalker, Jellal, Erza and Laxus. They were spread around the room in chairs and sofa's. I sat down beside salamander and looked over at Mira. "Now that we are all here. Let's begin!" She said, and dragged out a empty bottle.

Levy's POV

NO! Mira is going full match-maker again! She have this weird shipping thing she's doing. She thinks people are perfect for each-other, and then she makes them date. Once I told her I went here with Gajeel she got all creepy. And as she made us all sit in a circle on the floor, she grinned at all us girls. She definitely have a plan. With a last grin she spun the bottle. It stopped on Lucy, and she gulped. Mira smiled. "Truth or dare?" She said. "Truth." Lucy said after a little thinking moment. "Who is your crush?" Lucy blushed. "N-natsu." She said. Mira's smile grew bigger, and Natsu blushed just as much as Lucy.

Lucy spun the bottle. "Juvia, truth or dare?" Juvia looked at Lucy. "Dare." Lucy smiled. "I dare you to hug Gray." Juvia smiled. "I will do it! Gray-sama!" She said, and hugged him. Gray's face turned blue, and Juvia let him go. Then she spun the bottle. It stopped on Laxus. "Dare." He said before Juvia got the change. She looked around. "Kiss Mira!" She said and pointed to Mira. Laxus looked at Mira, then Juvia. His cheeks were colored red just like Mira's. Juvia grinned. "Do it!" Slowly Laxus moved over to Mira's side. He then grabbed her cheeks and looked at her. Mira grew tired and smacked her lips into his.