Chapter 4

“Who’s happy? Happy is just what people think they are when they can’t find anything to bitch about.” 

― Rasmenia Massoud, Human Detritus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chantal’s POV:

“What?!” I shouted while opening the door of my car.

“Chantal?” I heard him say.

“Who’re you?” hinarap ko siya and taas kilay ko siyang tinignan na para bang I don’t really know him, pero kilala ko naman talaga siya. I heard him sigh slightly and faced me with a smirk on his face.

“I’m Travis.” And his smirk grows bigger, this guy never change, antipatiko parin.

“Okay.  What do you need?” I asked him with a cold and expressionless face.

“Can I talk to you for a moment?” tumaas ang kilay ko sa narinig ko. Talk? After—nevermind.

“No can do travis, I’m in a hurry.” I decline hurriedly.

“hurry? Sa pag kakaalam ko eh, class time pa ngayon diba? Where are you going at time like this?” why does he sound like he cares? Ugh. Pakielamero.

“so what? Nobody cares.” I enter my car and I started the engine and acted to close the door, he stopped me and open the door of my car.

“Well, I care.” Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya. Napatingin nalang ako sa kanya na may salubong na kilay, I just sighed and looked at him.

“Speak. I’ll be giving you 5 minutes of my time.  ” he shrugged, I got out from my car and face him.

“Don’t jump on your conclusions miss. I care ‘because I’m the student council president of this school and I won’t tolerate actions like this.” I saw him smirk and did he just say that to my face? Did he think ganun ako ka baba para mag assume sa sinabi niya? The hell nerve of this guy! But before speaking, I cleared my throat and gave hiim a glare.

“Well if you don’t know Mr. Student council president of this school, for your information, I’m the daughter of the owner of this school or should I say I’m the owner of this school. I will do what I want and mind your own fucking business.” Nakita kong wala siyang reaction sa mga sinabi ko. And still have the nerve to smile at me! That makes me want to punch his face.

“Well then, if you excuse ------” he cut me off.

“And so chantal? Dapat ko bang katakutan na ikaw ang daughter of the owner of this school or rather the owner of this school” This guy is really getting on my nerves. He is still even smirking! I took a step closer to him and dinuro ko ang dibdib niya using my index finger.

 “Dare to talk to me again like that Travis Ybarra and I fucking swear you have no school to enter for the rest of your life.” I told him habang dinuduro ko siya, I will show him who rule the school, I will show him sino ang reyna dito, nakita ko siyang natulala and took a step backward. Tinalikuran ko siya.

“Well then, if you’ll excuse me. I’ll be going.” I enter my car and pinaharurot ito ng mabilis. Is this Annoy Chandatl day?! First, my brother. Second, Defyllya, and now, that- that guy? Give me a break!

 I better go to the mall. 

I’m here in the mall. And I’m going to buy clothes pampalipas ng init sa ulo. Tss. I entered on one of the clothing stores. Hindi ko na binigyan pansin ang name. I just entered. I see fascinating dresses. And all of the dress really fits me. And after 30 minutes pumunta na ako ng cashier to buy all of it.