Chapter 12

Recap:

“Damn girl, your one hella hot chick.” I just grinned as he lean down to my ears, God. His voice is so damn husky. I’m losing myself by his scent. He chuckled to my ears and bite my earlobe. I couldn’t help myself but moan. Holy shit. I can’t be intoxicated with this guy! I scolded myself but it’s no use, his kisses went down to my neck. I can’t stop myself, I grab his hair and slam my lips to his. Damn, he taste like mint. He hold me closely by the waist and start kissing me back, I pulled him closer by the neck leaving no space between us and I didn’t notice we’ve been kissing for a few minutes already. He still hold me close and whispers.

“I want you. Let’s go somewhere private, shall we?” I should not but I can’t get enough of him. I want more.

Present:

I was wrapped around his arms, feeling his muscular body to mine. I want to stop but I can’t. He tastes so fucking good. I let go from our kiss, catching my breath “Where are we?” he seemed not to hear what I’m saying because he was busy roaming his hands to my body and sucking my neck. "Control yourself, beast."

I grab this head and makes him face me, I kissed him aggressively. I bit his lower lips and I heard him groans, he seemed on his limits, he pushed me to the bed, with a loud thump. So we are somewhere with a fucking bed. "Ouch! Careful ass." I snapped at him, he looks at me and smile. "Sorry baby, but I thought you like hard and rough." I scowled at him, he climbs on the top of me and start kissing me again passionately and deeply. I take off his shirt and saw his masuclar body. That's more like it. I thought to myself.

He start sucking my neck, I feel his hands inside my dress, he was cupping my breast and I can't help myself but to moan. I grab a fistful of his hair and pulled him closer.

When I had the chance, I let myself be in control. Now, I'm straddling him. I grind myself to his hard boner and smiles down seductively. "You wanna fuck me huh?"

I look around and saw a necktie, I use it to hold up his hands. He seemed shock but later on his cocky smile showed up. "Oh, you like tying boys huh?" I just smirked at him. I traced his jaw with my finger, down to his chest until it reaches the zipper of his pants. The thing was so hard and I think it hurts. I unbuckle his belt, he looks like his going out of control.

"Chill babe." I smirked up at him. I removed his pants and his boxers. I gulped at the view. The fucking thing is large and alive.

"Liking the view?" He smirked.

"Very." And I put my hands around his shaft. I heard him groans, I moved my hands up and down. Cupping his balls and making a circular motion on his tip. "O-Oh. Fuck me with your mouth baby."

He told me. I grin, still moving my hands on his shaft. "Beg for it." I smirked at him. I am an alpha female after all. Well, if ever I am a werewolf but I'm not, I like being the dominant. "O-Oh fuck. Baby, please. Fuck me. Fuck me with that sinful mouth of yours." I grin and I'm a tease after all I didn't grant his wish. I reach for his mouth and kiss him.

Deep and hard. I heard him groan so loud between our kisses because I didn't let go of his large shaft. I licked his neck down to his chest, abnomen and now I'm facing his shaft. 

I didn't think twice and take his shaft into my mouth. I lick his mushroom tip, I can feel it throbing. He groans in pleasure, I love that sound. It made me feel like I'm really the dominant.

"Oh fuck baby, swallow me. Let me fuck that hot mouth." I'm getting wet with his voice. He began thrusting his shaft to my mouth, I cupped his balls while he was looking at me. "Oh yes, fuck it."

I can't stop myself and I reach for my clit and start rubbing myself. He's voice is making me more horny. After a few thrust, I heard him shouting. "Yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck fuck fuck" he cursed when he cum to my mouth.

He was breathing heavily. So was I, I swallowed all his cum. And I like the way it taste. I move a little bit far from him. I position myself infront of him, I wanna see him go crazy for the second time. I rub my clit infront of him, Yes. I'm pleasuring myself.

I can see his shaft getting hard again. He hissed under his breath. "Baby, removed this tie. Right. Now." his voice was very authorative. Oh, I like this. I continue pleasuring myself. I tilt my head backwards, I can't stop moaning. I'm imagining his shaft inside me.

"Your dick is so good inside me baby. Oh. Take me fast and hard." I moaned.

I was pinned down to the bed. I gaped at him. Shocked. "You are done, teasing me. I'm gonna fuck you hard until you forget who you are." Before I can say anything he thrust his big shaft inside me. It hurts! Damn, it hurts! I screamed in pain.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Why you didn't tell me you were a virgin?!" He gaped at me. "You didn't give me the chance to!" I let a tear drop down to my face. He didn't moved, but his shaft was still buried inside me.

"Baby, I'll be gentle. I just can't stop right now. I fucking want you. I promise the pain will be gone."

I nodded. I also want this. He moved gently inside me. I flinch in pain, he move slowly. Until the pain was gone. Oh fuck. This is why many people love sex. I moan loudly.

"Fuck baby, your so tight." He exlaimed and I groan. "Faster. Move faster." and he did.

He was thrusting in me fast and harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist to make him more closer. I kissed him aggresively and he put his hands on my breast. "So beautiful." I moan and I feel the tension inside me.

"I'm going to cum." I said. He moved more faster now. "Cum with me." He said and I cum to his and I feel his warmth inside me. We are both breathing heavily. He lay down beside me. "Your so good for a virgin huh." I rolled my eyes and faces the other side of the bed. I feel his arms on my waist and his harden shaft. Damn. It would be a long night.

The following day, I wake up with a damn hang over. I groaned, I look around. Where the fuck am I?! I feel someone move beside me. It's a man! And wait- I'm all naked! I can see blood on the bed.

And memories comes flashing in. Damn it. Shit. Shit. I just had a one night stand. I gave up my virginity in a damn one night stand! I even remeber how many times we did it last night. 7. Seven fucking rounds of fucking. I stand up,  but I fall down to the floor.

Careful! You're gonna wake him up! I gotta leave before he wake up. But damn it. I'm all sore. I can't even stand up properly. I reached out for my undergarments and I just grab his long sleeves shirt and the boxers. I look around for my bad. There. It was on the carpet. I quickly get it and remove myself from that place. I start dialing defy's number.

"Pick me here at Shizuka Estate." And I hung up. I heard my tummy growl. I need to eat. Food. Real food.