Chapter 1

“She didn't care that people called her a bitch. 'It's just another word for feminist,' she told me with pride.” 

― Gayle Forman, If I Stay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Ma'am pinapatawag ka ng mommy mo"  I look who talked and saw a maid staring down as if she is afraid to have an eye contact with me but I don't care, taas kilay ko siyang tinignan "Can't you see I'm busy?" I saw her looked at me in the spilt second and looked down again. 

I was doing my yoga exercise and when I'm at it I don't want any nuisance, yoga is a meditation for me, it helps me feel relaxed and stress free. I closed my eyes and

"P-Pero ma'am..." Ugh. this is annoying. I faced her again and gave her a glare.

"if she want something from me tell her, siya ang pumunta dito" 

"M-Ma'am..." I focus my eyes on her, nakikita ko ang pag aalinlangan niya and I hate that, I hate when people think twice with my orders. 

"Well if your that hesitant, let me give you a choice darling." I smiled and she looked at me with wide eyes. "You will do what I just said to you or don't bother coming here tomorrow. Your choice" I smiled at her and with that she hurriedly ran away and I smirk with just what I did.

Now back to my yoga.

"That was rude chantal." I heard someone's voice, god. Can't they just give me peace here? but still  lumigon ako kung sinong hampaslupa na naman ang nagsalita.

"Don't ask as if your concern to that stupid maid." I replied

"Chantal, when will you ever change? Your attitude really sucks you know." I glared at him.

"I don't care if my attitude sucks because I'm not born into this fuckin' world to pleased you or anybody" 

"Are you even happy with that?" 

"Of course I'am happy beacause I'm not like you who tries to please everybody. Hindi kasi ako tulad mo na pakitang tao." as I said that I smirked and  I saw his face flinch. 

Oh I like that reaction.

He shruged and I heard him sigh. "Fine, at least respect me as your brother." I laughed when he said that, a confused face appear on his face, he is confuse why I laughed.

 Brother?

"Sorry to say this to you Abriel , you are not that kind of person I want to respect. Now if you will excuse me, nawalan na ako ng gana mag yoga" I faced him with an expressionless face.

Yes, Adriel Lyle Lushdakt is my brother, my two faced brother. and after that I leave the room.

I'am Chantal Hermoine Lushdakt. 

A known maldita and bitch.

Defyllya's POV

Hi~ *kaway kaway* I'm Defyllya Deana  L. Ashford but you can call me Defyllya. ^o^

(AN: Defyllya is read as Defilia) 

"Miss Defyllya, You need to get ready for school" *o* Oh~ nagsalita si Ace Garza   ~ My so hot personal Butler *o* Yes, I have my own personal butler. Mayaman kasi kami, aba hindi naman ako magpapaka demure at humble no, We are damn filty rich and I am damn proud of it.

"Miss Defyllya naman, kailangan mo nang mag ready para pumasok." Napalingon ako ulit kay Ace at dahil sa mabait ako.

"No, not until YOU get me ready for school" I smiled sweetly to him and giggled.

"W-What do you m-mean Miss?" I saw him blush xD Oh~ my plan is working >:D bwahahahahahaha this is so fun!

"You make ligo-ligo to me." I told him with a serious voice.

Ace's Reaction:

.____.

O_____O

O////////////////O

"MISS?!" 

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD YOU THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Oh my~ hahahahahahaha I'm not serious Ace! XD hahahahahahaha" Oh god, I really love teasing him.

"What's up with the commotion here?" a deep voice rings my whole room, Ace and I looked to whom that voice came from.

 "Young Master Aiden!" sigaw ni Ace na parang hindi makapaniwala sa nakita.

-_- hmph. My oh so KJ adopted brother. Aiden Zero Ashford, same age with me. He was adopted by parents, when I was still 5 years old. We are not really that "Close siblings" but we are in some ways, wait? why I'm I even saying this? -_____-"

"Defyllya, Get ready now. I don't want to be late because of you." ugh!  He's really cheerful when he his with his friends pero pag nandito siya sa bahay he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to serious.

"Okay, whatever. Now get out of my room is you want me to get ready for school." with that, Ace and my stupid brother go out.

I wonder if Chantal is getting ready now? 

Oh well! 

 AN:

Abriel on the side.