At The Field

Guessss what bbys ? I'm back with more inspiration then ever I'm feeling motivated & confident so I will continue He's Special ! I just made some tweaks in the other chapter & I shall make the chapters longer ^.^

* Trinity's POV *

As he lifted my chin I felt butterflies in my stomach just making me even more nervous.

Matt's lips just hovered over mine just as he's about to kiss me .....

"TRINITY" Talia yelled . Whyyyyyyy did I befriend her ?! I looked at Matt and sent him an apologetic smile , he nodded his head understanding what I meant . I turned to Talia & gave the meanest stare ever .

"What was sooooo important that you just had to interrupt ?!" I snapped

"I was hungry" she said innocently.

Oh this was Talia just being Talia she does act like this when she's hungry so I forgave her .

When I turned around I noticed that Matt walked to field without me . Jerk . So me and Talia crossed the street and walked on the wet grass & sat in the picnic tables they had set out .

I'm just gonna take a wild guess here but I'm pretty sure Matt got a football scholarship at Miami University cause he plays really well .

There was a couple of other guys that kept whistling over at us , knowing Talia she walked up to one of the them & smacked him right in his face ! That's my dirty little hooker ^.^

When Talia sat back down she looked stared and her lips started to turn into a frown , but why ..

"Trinity , there's a cat in the tree" she said with a pout .

Oh no , Talia is a huge cat lover so yeah . We runned over to the tall oak tree & stared up .

Matt came up behind me and stared up as well .

"Aw , sucks who's gonna get it out?" He asked

Me and Talia stared at him and gave him the ' duh ' face .

He groaned in defeat & started climbing up the tree , branch by branch until he got the cat out .

Talia was jumping up and down with happiness , stupid cat lover .

"Thanks a billion Matt !!!" she screamed and jumped on him and showered him with kisses

Wow , she just met him and already got to kiss him -.- , not fair Talia I called dibs !

Tsk tsk tsk Talia dirty little hooker , I know lame chapter but it's all good ill get the hopefully you'll enjoy 💋