Summer You'll Only Dream Of.

Trinity's POV

Party and Bulls*hit by Rita Ora blast thru the neighborhood. I don't blame the noise, it is summer. Me and my bestie Talia were chilling by my pool. "Trinity" She says. "Yes" I respond. "We have to do something epic this summer."She says. "Project X messed you up" I say chuckling. "That was an epic party and an epic movie" She says protesting.

"Whatever" I say not wanting to argue. I want this to be a summer I would only dream of. I'm 19 & going to college and tonight I'm going to our last High School Party! I say inside my head. Then I finally tell Talia about it.

"WHAT! and I wasn't invited" She yells. "I guess not" I say trying hard not to burst out in laughter. "Well if that's so then lets go Rue 21 its not that far so lets walk." She suggests. "Why walk" I question. " 'Cause I gotta work on my curves" She says smiling. "Word!" I say agreeing with that idea. "I guess my curves could use a little work.

Talia's POV

As we were walking my legs go useless and I asked Trinity to carry me ad she give me the most hilarious look and says "Who I look like!" I laugh and drop to the floor losing my cool and falling flat on my arse :(

"Dammit Talia you are so clumsy!" Trinity screams and helps me up. "What tripped over air" I scream back when she pulled me up.

We finally arrive to Rue 21. "Boooyyyy, That was a long walk" I say sounding like an old cowboy.

"No it was-" Trinity said without even completing her sentence. I wonder what cut her off?. "Trinity?" I say. "Trinity" I say softly. "TRINITY" I finaly yell and she jumped back a little "What could you possibly be staring at.?" I question. She points toward a free field near the store and I see and tall brown hair, blue eyes cutie who's playing football (Shirtless ohhlala).

"Ohhh. Well you can't have him" I say trying to drag her toward the store but she won't budge.

Trinity's POV

He looked absolutely gorgeous. His abs glisended for the sun and sweat. I couldnt control myself. Talia kept tugging on my arm. Man she's annyoing. I finally gave in. She said the store is having a BOGO (Buy on get one free) on platform shoes. But I didnt wanna leave the view. I went inside the store Talia is gonna pay.

Pic of Trinity on the side. :)