That Night

"Ok let's go party" Talia said. "Alright." I said parking my car making sure to lock it.

When we enter the house where the party is located. House music fills my ears, with dubstep it was crazy. Red drink cups everywhere, and people dancing very awkwardly. I try to go find a seat knowing Talia already went to party that dirty hooker.

I finally guess I should enjoy this party so I went to go look for Talia. As I was trying to find her I bump into a hard chest I look up and see him.....

The guy I saw at the field the other day. "Sorry." He yells over the music so I can hear him. "It's okay, really" I respond. "Can I get you a drink?" He asks. Man this dude isss hoott. "Umm, you dont have to" I say kindly. "But I want to, what's a girl like you doing wandering around alone" He says. "Looking for my friend." I start to describe her "She's about ye tall, ye weird. Has light orange hair." I said. "Oh you mean her.?" I look over to see Talia passed out on the a couch. I guess it time to go.

"Hey I didnt get your name" He yells. "Trinity." I say blushing. "Matt." He said. "You look cute when you blush by the way." He says smiling.

"Thanks." I respond still grinning like a loon causing my dimples to deepen.

"Oh My Gosh, you have dimples!" Matt yelled.

"What is that bad I'm confused.?" I said concerned

"Im sorry im a sucker for dimples." He says embaressed. "Oh yea I forgot to mension." Matt says.

"I reconigze you from somewhere...... It was umm.... Oh yea the sign for University of Miami, right?" He said.

"Exactly" I say.

"Will I see you again?" He questioned.

"Well we are going to the same college or university or whatever , I can give you my number!" I shouted over the loud music.

"Alright well, I wanna see you soon. I'll be at the field where you were me checking me out"

What! That basturd knows I was looking at him! "Hehe, Yea. I guess I'll swing there tomorrow." I wink and tell Talia to wake up and let's leave

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everybody who reads this even though its not finshed I really appreciate it and if you can show you appreciation by fanning or voting :) Thankss