Chapter 17

After I got myself cleaned up and left the shower, I put on my sweatpants and headed downstairs, where all the boys were, except for Jason. I do not know where he is, and honestly, I do not care. I still cannot believe he used me, like I was one of his sluts. I shouldn't have trusted him, I shouldn't have let him touch me, let alone kiss me and have sex with me! But, there is no turning back now; there is nothing I can do about it. It happened and I will have to live with it for the rest of my life. I spotted Shane sitting on the sofa alone and I approached him, sitting right next to him. I nudged his shoulder, causing him to look at me.

"Hi." – I grinned at him.

"Hey sugar pie." – Shane messed my hair.

"What are you doing?" – I asked him, while leaning my head against his shoulder.

"I am just playing games. Want to play with me?" – He asked me, his eyes not leaving the screen in front of him.

"No, I will just sit here, if that is okay with you." – I replied, still laying my head against his shoulder.

"It is all fine, sugar pie." – Shane replied shortly and continued playing.

I think hours passed and we were both still sitting in a comfortable silence. None of us had to speak and that is what I've been wanting since I first stepped here. The house was always filled with shouts coming from the boys. But, I also love it and kind of miss it. In Jay's house, it was always silent. I was alone and I had nothing to do. Somehow, I am grateful that I am finally out of there. I just wish I did not fall in love with Jason. Speaking of Jason, he just passed the living room fast and then he slowly came back, looking at me and Shane. Our eyes met and I quickly looked back at Shane's game.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" – Jason's voice roared through the house, especially the living room.

I quickly moved my head from Shane's shoulder and I looked down. Shane stopped his game and looked at Jason.

"Why are you shouting? We both can hear you. And I was playing games, while Avy was just sitting here and making me company. We didn't even talk." – replied Shane calmly.

"Avalanna, go back into my fucking room!" – He shouted again.

When I didn't move, Jason stomped towards me and grasped my hair, pulling me up from the couch. I winced and stood up, because I had no other choice. Tears formed in my eyes, as I looked at Shane. He stood up and stood in front of Jason.

"Jason, let go off the poor girl, you are hurting her! We did nothing wrong, we were just sitting here!" – Shane shouted back at Jason.

"I got enough of you being too close with her from the day I got her in this house! Stay the fuck away from her! Do you understand me Toplass?!" – Jason gripped my hair even tighter while yelling at Shane. I yelped and tears streamed down my face.

"Yes, just let her go, you are hurting her, don't you see?!"

"Don't tell me what to do with her, she is my property!"

Tears streamed down my face even more. He is treating me like I'm an object. I'm not even human to him. I'm nothing to him. Just a girl he used last night. Someone caught my upper hand and dragged me towards their chest, making me yelp even more since Jason was holding my hair. I looked up and noticed Jack's eyes staring at me. Jason pulled my hair back and I was removed from Jack's hands.

"Get your fucking hands away from her Graceffa!" – Jason continued shouting.

"Let her go Jason! She did nothing wrong, stop hurting her because that's what your fucking ass wants!" – Jack defended me.

"Don't tell me what to do!" – He replied and I looked into his eyes. They were dark and I know he was beyond mad. And I know I will be punished for nothing. But, sadly, I have to keep my mouth shut.

Jason dragged me with him, while his hand was still holding my hair. The boys couldn't do anything else, because Jason would hurt me even more. He pushed me inside our bedroom and I landed on the ground. Tears continued to stream on my cheeks, as Jason closed and locked the door. Once again, his hand grasped my hair and dragged me up, towards the bed. He threw me on the bed and I couldn't look at him. His hand caught my chin and forced me to look at him. His hand moved to my hair and he pulled it back, while looking at me.

"If I ever see you talk again with one of the boys, not only he will be dead, but you will be too. Am I clear, Avalanna?!" – He hissed. I just nod my head and Jason's hands grabbed my shirt, as he ripped it in half. I did not wear a bra, and quickly covered my chest with my hand.

"Why aren't you wearing a bra?!" – He grasped my hair once again, while pulling it back. I had to remove my hands from my chest and put them over Jason's hand that was pulling my hair.

"Answer me when I'm asking you!" – He pulled it even more.

"I-I didn't feel like wearing it." – I stuttered.

"You are such a little slut, aren't you?!" – He slapped me across my cheek, not too hard.

I brought my hand on the place he hit. He hasn't hit me in a long time. I even forgot he can do that.

"Let's play with the slut, shall we?" – He chuckled and stripped down his clothes.

I backed on the bed, only to be dragged back to him. He started ripping the clothes off me and soon enough, I was raped by the man I loved, Jason McCann.

A/N Check out my new story "Fuck you all the time" !!! Also, I think there are 2 more chapters left for this story, thank you guys for being by my side from the start of "Remember me", until now. It really means a lot. I will continue writing new stories, I made plans for a couple more, I just need to start them. This is not the end! Ann Biebs will continue with her work! I love you. ♥♥♥