Two

Emilia woke up the next morning coming. She cried out and clutched the sheets under her body as her hips arched up out of the bed. She crashed down from her high and looked down to see Kam lying between her legs. His head popped up and he gave her a devilish grin from between her thighs. She groaned and collapsed back into her bed with an arm thrown over her eyes. Kam kissed his way up her navel, ribs, sternum, and neck. He peeled her arm away from her eyes and then kissed her lips softly.

"Good morning. I wanted to wake you before I left," he murmured.

She fluttered her eyes open and looked up at him. His crystal grey eyes were even better in the morning light. She furrowed her brows.

"You smell like my shampoo," she mumbled.

He grinned and his dimples popped out.

"I took a shower. Hope you don't mind, I used your washcloth," he whispered and then got off of her and the bed.

He stood and she realized he was completely dressed. She sat up in bed and pulled the sheets up to cover her breasts.

"Well... that was a good night," he murmured and put on his running shoes.

She blinked stupidly at him and rubbed her forehead. She didn't know what the hell was wrong with her, but she did not want him to leave. She was not about to tell him that though. Hell no.

"Um... yeah, it was... spectacular. You lasted pretty well for an old man," she teased and gave him a smile.

He looked over at her with hooded eyes and then finished tying his shoes. He walked over to her and leaned in.

"You are one hell of a lay, Emilia. You shouldn't let so many guys sleep around with you. You're too good for them," he told her and kissed her forehead.

He pulled back and winked before he strode out of her room and down the steps to get out of her house. She lay in bed and gaped slightly at the open doorway. She blinked stupidly and gaped even wider in shock before collapsing back into her bed.

Kam Detric rocked her world and then left.

You need a man who will give you a taste of your own medicine.

Fucking Jake was right. She did not like this feeling at all, and she had done this to countless of guys. She rolled onto her side and glanced at the clock.

"Shit," she hissed and leapt out of bed to get a shower.

She was going to be late to work today. She almost wanted to call off, but she toughed it out anyway. She thought about Kam when she used her washcloth. She hated that bastard for making her feel so needy and horny.

Emilia was in a really pissed off mood all day. Jake was even a little troubled by it. She stomped around and barked out orders at anyone who she saw slacking or fucking up. She worked on three cars and got good and dirty. She loved getting dirty when she was pissed off. She even had some oil stains on her face.

She wiped off her hands when a phone call came in. She strode to her office and picked up the phone.

"Probst Auto, what can I do for you?" she asked into the phone.

"Hey, my car just broke down in the middle of fucking Milwaukee. I'm gonna need a tow and then a fix up," the male said on the other end.

His voice was scratchy and deep. She sighed.

"Alright, I'll have one of my boys come out for it. Give me your location and name," she said.

"I'm right at the Red Lion Pub. Name's Kam Detric," he said.