Chapter 1: New Start

Hey Angels & Diamond Hearts! Welcome to our new story that we are making together.
AnimeWriterMe: When I wasn't Suppose to add another story ;-;
AnimeGamer55: Lol. Okay Let's start!
----------------------------------------
Renn POV
It was a rainy day outside of the TAU. I was making a big promise to myself as I waited for the class to start. "If I don't pass this Math test I won't join the guild Fairy Tail!" I whispered to myself as I put my hands on my scalp in frustration. Just then the bell rang and the teacher walked in. "Okay Class it's time for you to settle down so we can start this math test."said Ms. B.  I gulped.

({Meanwhile})

Aminah POV
I sighed knowing Renn is going to do something dumb. I know this cause we have been friends since forever. It was a free class period today so I sat there and read my manga for like 30 minutes until I was interrupted by a loud scream. "Renn?!" I yelled getting up from my seat and running to his class which was two doors down.  I pushed the doors open and saw him jumping up and down excitedly. Really -.-? I walked to him and sat at the desk next to him. "What was that scream for?" I asked as calmly as I could. "THIS!! BOOM!" he yelled as he showed me his score on his math test.

Renn POV
"THIS!!BOOM!" I yelled as I showed Aminah my math score. "I gotta C+!" I said excitedly. Just then I got punched in he top of my head! "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDIN ME?!!?" She yelled. "I THOUGHT TOU GOT HURT OR SOMETHING!" She yelled hitting me again in the same spot. "G-gomen." I said rubbing the top of my head. With comical tears running down my face. She sighed. "Anyway, Good job I guess."she said with a small smile. "I haven't had this good of a score since 4th grade!!" I said. She shook her head at me but soon started laughing. Just then the bell rings signaling that school was over. Aminah and I looked at each other excitedly as we knew tomorrow is graduation day which means no school except for the graduates! It's awesome that I'm going to be joining Fairy Tail tomorrow! I hope. I shook my head and put a smile on my face as Aminah and I walked home together.

Aminah POV
He really is stupid sometimes but that's my BestFriend for you! I thought with a smile on my face. As we walked through Magnolia to our house. When we went into the house my smiled dropped and I sighed. As always his side is dirty! "RENN CLEAN YOUR DAMN MESS!!" I yelled as I walked to the kitchen. "Okay. Okay. You don't have to yell. Jeez." Renn said as he started to clean. "Don't make me burn you to a crisp." I said in a sarcastic voice. He laughed and finished cleaning. I made snacks for us and walked into the living where he was sitting. I set down the snacks and sat next to him. Hmm? He's a little to quiet. I think as I looked at him suspiciously but I soon shrugged it off until I felt a ton of ice cold water being slashed on me! "What the--?!?" I screamed as I turned around seeing him laughing and rolling on the floor! I was heated and I mean LITERALLY! The water dried quickly as I approached the laughing 'kid'. "You wanna play like that huh?" I said. I formed a ball of lava in my hand and when he saw that he ran. "Come back here!" I said running after him. We laughed as we ran around making a mess.
~The Next Day~
I woke up yawning then I stiffened. "Wait! What time is it?!" I yelled as I found my phone. Oh no!  "Renn get up we are gonna be late for Graduation!" I said as I ran into he bathroom to get ready. "I'm already up! I have been for like a hour now!" I heard him yell back. "WHAAATTT!?!" No time for arguing. Get ready.

Renn POV
I laughed as I heard Aminah get ready. It was hilarious. Wait but why is she? We still have like an hour. I looked at my phone. "Oh..................WAIT WHAT?! WE HAVE LIKE FIVE MINUTES NOW!" I yelled running to the door and Aminah following close behind.
~6 minutes Later~
WE MADE IT!! YES! I thought as I panted hard. We hurried to our seats and sat down as quietly as possible.
~1 hour later~
We threw up our graduation hats and screamed, "CLASS OF 2XXX IS THE BEST!" Aminah and I walked home and changed into regular clothes. I put on purple shirt with a black jacket, black shorts, and my purple and black converses. "Ready?" I asked Aminah. She came out with a yellow top with her black jacket on, black skinny jeans,and yellow and black converses. "Yup. Come on." She said nervously(?). I followed her out the house as we made our way to the guild, Fairy Tail, she stopped. "Hey....what's wrong?" I asked. "What if they don't let us in? Or the don't like us?" She said shaking a little. "Don't discourage yourself, go forward and follow your dreams and NEVER give up." I said to her confidently while holding her hands. I felt her stop shaking. She then looked up and gave me a smile. "When did you become a therapist?" She said with a sarcastic smirk. "Well it all started when I was 8 and ha--" I was cut off by a friendly punch in the arm by her. "Shut up,we are here." She said looking at the huge Fairy Tail Emblem on the building. We both looked at each other and smiled.

"It's time for a New Start!" We said in unison as we pushed open the guild doors.
--------//----------------------------//---
Word Count: 998
Hope you liked that cliff hanger XD!
We did it! We are actually really excited for this fanfic!
Oh and don't worry we will not neglect our other stories! We promise!
Like Always: please Vote Comment Share etc.
oh and if you will please follow us: AnimeGamer55 & @AnimeWriterMe