Chapter 4: Our First Job

Here Chapter 4!!!  Enjoy Angels and Diamond Hearts!!
--------------------------------------
~2 Days Later~
Aminah POV
I woke up from my sleep and stretched. Today is when we do our first job!! I'm so excited! I thought as I jumped out of bed and got into a the shower. I found Renn already ready and watching TV. "I swear your ability to get up early makes me want to hurt you..." I say as I go to the kitchen and pour me some cereal. "Jealous much? It's not my fault you sleep like a rock."he said laughing. "You are so lucky I can't hurt you because we are getting a job today." I say with a sigh. "Yay!" He said while getting to his knees praying. "Jobs I love you!" With tears of joy. I finished eating. "Okay let's go." I said heading to the door. He followed. "I know you wanted to sing that 'Dora Song' low-key." Renn said while passing me. "Yeah I did but ssshhh." About five minutes later we got to the guild and of course it was noisy. I saw Renn go straight to the job board and followed.

Renn POV
I headed straight for the job bored because i want some money. As I stare intensely at the board I see a creepy one and picked it up. "What about this one? It looks awesome!" I said to Aminah. "Read it first."she answered back. I nodded and read it out loud. It said:
"There once was a crooked guild
Who walked a crooked mile
They  kidnapped a prince
With a crooked style
He bought a crooked dog
Who caught a crooked cat
And they all are together
In a little crooked house.

Please Help this Man!
Meet at 999 Colon Lane in DieIn City!"

I dropped the paper. "Well I'm outta here!" I said while trying to run away but Aminah grabbed my collar. "No you don't ! This sounds amazing!" She squeals with excitement. What have I done! I thought to myself. "Well you can die in that city! So Let me go!" I yelled trying to get loose from her monstrous grip but failed. "But what does a remade nursery rhyme have to do with it?" said Levy reading over it. "Yeah that's what I was thinking."said Lucy. "Well it sounds exciting!"said Erza with stars in her eyes. "It pays good too but we would need one more person!" I said trying to get out of this job. "True.."Aminah said in disappointment. "I'll go!" yelled Erza and Natsu. Well it doesn't sound bad with two ladies. "Okay come on Erza! No hard feelings Natsu."I say. "It's okay. I'll go in a mission with Luce and Happy!" He said with a smile. I ship it! "Okay let's get ready to leave!" Erza said in excitement.

~1 day later~
Aminah POV
"Finally here!" I said while stretching. "Indeed." Erza said looking around. "This place doesn't seem scary." Renn said jumping off the train. (A/n: they don't get motion sickness cause reasons you'll find out.) "duh. Now we need to go meet up with that person." I said walking. They followed. We got to the house and Erza knocked on the door. A little girl opened the door. "Are you here to save my brother?" She said with a sweet but sad voice. "Indeed little one. Where is a grown up?" Erza asked. "Sister!!" The little girl yelled wile opening the door so we walked in. "Oh they are here!"said a voice from the kitchen. "Hello. I'm Maudi and this little girl is Böw." She said whiling bowing. "No need for that." I said frantically. "Yeah we are just here to help."said Renn with a smile. "So can you tell us what happened. Maudi nodded. "Well you see..."

-Flashback Maudi POV-
We were walking in the forest into town do we can buy new clothes because we hated being pampered all the time. "Hey Sis and Bradder there's someone in dat chree!" Böw said while pointing up. "Shit!"  We heard the voice in the tree say. "RUN!" yelled Mano. So we did. We ran and ran until we got into town only to realize Mano was not with us. We hurried back but all we saw was a part of his coat that had blood stains on it.
-Flashback Ends-
"So do you know what guild did this?" I asked. "It was the Crooked Guild!" yelled Böw. "That's only part of their name. We saw it on one of their jackets but I pretty sure there's more." Maudi explained. "So you are all royalty?" Erza asked. They nodded. "Being a young royal is hard cause you can't do a damn thing about what's going on. Am I right?" Renn asked. "Yes but how would you know?" asked Maudi. Erza also wanted to know. "Uummm well.." Renn started out. I stepped on his foot. "Ow!"he yelled. "Cause he reads to many things on royalty! Right?!" I interfered. I gave Renn a death glare. "Y-yeah." He said. "So what's the address?" I asked sweetly. "It's 666 Memory Lane." Böw said. "Oh heck nah! I'm out!" Renn said getting up. I quickly grabbed his shirt and pulled him down with force. "Not today!"I yelled at him. "We will be on are our way then." I said. "Thank you."said Maudi. She showed us out and we started to walk on the path. About thirteen minutes later we got there.
"We are here. Get ready." Erza said with dominance in her voice. We nodded. We opened the door and........

---------------------------------------------
Word Count: 939
Gamer: ARE TOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME??! JEEZ BALLS!
Writer: Heheheheh I'm so devious! And you kinda knew this was gonna happen.
Gamer: I know but STILL JEEZ!
Gamer & Writer: like comment vote share and follow us!!

Gamer: I know but STILL JEEZ!Gamer & Writer: like comment vote share and follow us!!