¢2: Oh My ASTRO !

Hello, I'm sorry for late update. KAHKAH... I'm just too busy actually. Well I have a big exam. I hope I can finish this before that fucking hard exam start. Okey have a nice reader. Annyeong...

_______________________________

[EUNWOO'S POV]

I look at the mirror for last time. I'm not sure why must I do this. Why I accept this? Why I never rejected every mom's wish?

Suddenly my mom come from back and smile. I just give her fake smile. I turn my body to look at her.

"Eomma, is it okey? suit with me or no?"

My mom just nod and touch my face. Her eyes like want to cry. I smile and hug her. Maybe, one of cause I can't reject all her wish maybe because her innocent love to me. All she do, it just for me. I never know and understand this.

"Lee Dong Nim. You is my star. I hope you never hate me. Arin is a good girl. I will keep this as a secret. Eunwoo, eomma love you so much. Please don't hurt Arin, okey?"

I just nod. Mom just too kind with people. That's why people around her love her so much. Different with me. She treat me like others mom who love their child but I never see her love to me even she tried anything to shows that she love me to much. Why I can't see her innocent love to me? I hold my mom's hand tightly.

"Eomma, I will. I will treat Arin as my wife. You are very cute today... he he... eomma, where is Arin? Did she done?"

I change a topic.

"Yeah. She just done. I thought we can go know since you already done. Kajja!"

[ARIN'S POV]

My heart is beating so fast. I think I wanna die right know. Why? Why to fast day go? Can I return it back? Aish! Babo! Yah, Choi Yewon! Just let this happen. I hold my hand tightly.

I look at Eunwoo from far. He never look at the back during wait me come. I know she also have a same feel as me. Wait! He is a boy! He never feel it! He is a robot! Arin!! Stop it! All human have a same feel as you! I close my eyes think my sins. Eottokhaeyo!

*

(Skip that pries ask anything... )

After that pries ask us, turn Eunwoo to kiss me. I feel his lip on my forehead. Its really warm. He release it and stare my face. I make fake smile at him. Even just my parent and Eunwoo's parents come I still not dare to look at his face.

*

"Yah, change you cloth after this and we must go back at our company because today we have Music Bank. Do you remember?"

Eunwoo say while open his tie. I just nod and look at outside. I take a deep breath. Both of us just keep silent. I don't know what to say.

After 10 minutes, finally the car just stop in front if Eunwoo's house. Eunwoo pull me and ask that driver to open anything on the car.

I go to enter Eunwoo's house first. I look around and go to the sofa to sit. I laying my body into the soft sofa and close my eyes. Ahh... it's really cool.

"Arin, what I told you just now at the car?"

Eunwoo sit on the table. On the same time she play my hair. I open my eyes and pout.

"Carry me go to bedroom..."

I smile. Actually I don't know where the bedroom will we use and where the hell his toilet. I look Eunwoo just shook his head and stand up.